• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 24. April 2005, 00:00

Forenbeitrag von: »dutchcedar«

Re: Big-up Leftclicks!

^ Your apology is accepted and duly noted...

Freitag, 22. April 2005, 06:28

Re: take it out, but leave it in

For what its worth, I'm waiting on a reservoir from Germany at the moment that will be used in the same way. Common sense, practice and experience tell me there is absolutely nothing to gain from moving coolant through a reservoir. It doesn't improve performance, flow or cooling... so what's the point? It purpose is plain... keep the loop full. There simply is no reason to run coolant through it to meet that objective.

Freitag, 22. April 2005, 06:20

Re: take it out, but leave it in

Well, I'm the designer and builder of BaDassII... she's been performing like a racer ever since the day I fired her up... in fact she now powers three 21 inch Samsung flat panels instead of CRT's. You're right Mr_modnaR... it works like a header tank and makes sure air never enters the critical cooling loop. The flow also by-passes the reservoir entirely, which probably helps the flow a bit, although that wasn't the main purpose. If you're interested, here's the entire article: http://www.pcper....

Freitag, 22. April 2005, 06:02

Re: Big-up Leftclicks!

That's real nice, Top_Nurse... bad mouth other forums with falsehoods. The real truth is that WizD was started by an honorable gentleman who is no longer in the water-cooling business. I have been a member at WizD for quite some time and find it an enjoyable place with some of the most talented modders anywhere, even though its a small group. My experience with you however, was a PM trying to sell me product when it wasn't asked for. Trust me, as a competant and able builder of exotic liquid coo...