• 16.04.2024, 23:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 16. September 2021, 21:15

Forenbeitrag von: »JonChesterfield«

Minimum wattage for aquaero when using only PWM fans?

That is, all fans and pumps powered by something else, with pwm signal taken from the controller. Trying to work out if I can power the controller by PoE, which for my switch requires < 25W or so. Step down to 12V and then again to 5V for the 0.5A of 5V needed. The manual says 120W at 12V, which would be while powering fans. Thanks!

Donnerstag, 16. September 2021, 20:57

How to connect > 8 temperature sensors?

The manual was helpful, thank you. 23, functional upgrades in particular. It looks like enough extra parts can be connected, and that one will need to be careful exactly which are used as not all combinations will work.

Sonntag, 5. September 2021, 09:43

Hello infoseeker, That is true. However the appeal of this suite of components to me is that they can run independent of a host computer. If I can get enough temperature sensors and fans connected (the latter is OK via various splitters) and use a controller to drive fans and pumps based on said sensors, then I think I can cool multiple computers with a single watercooling system. Connecting a number of quadro/octo boards through aquabus looks like a way to scale one controller across multiple c...

Sonntag, 5. September 2021, 00:00

Hello all, No product yet, trying to work out if a given combination of the aquaero products will work for me. A review of v5 on Martin's lab says the controller can handle up to 40 temperature sensors. I think this involves plugging something into the 'aquabus' port, but the only example I can find is a G1/4 plug that uses the whole port to provide one measurement. What parts do I need to read ~ sixteen temperature sensors at a time? Some are to be occupied on water and ambient temperatures. Th...