• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 11. September 2021, 16:03

Forenbeitrag von: »JBGamingPC«

High Flow 2 Not available anymore?

I bought my first Aqua Computer part recently, the High Flow 2. Unfortunately, the unit had loud ticking noise and I had to send it back... not a great start, very disappointed with Aqua Computer so far. Now, the Retailer (Overclockersuk) wants to send me a replacement unit but they are out of stock, checking the Aqua computer website, the item is also out of stock here. It was highlighted for return/replacement in JANUARY of this year and now, 9 months later, is still nowhere to be found. I wil...

Mittwoch, 8. September 2021, 19:57

High Flow 2 sensor makes clicking/ticking noise

Thanks for the replys guys, In terms of flow speed, I have 2x D5 pumps set to speed setting 3 out of 5. But I only have a cpu monoblock and 2 radiators on it using 16/10mm pipes. So its not like I have to set to max speed or anything, I did not try lowering the pump speed, but today I removed and send back the sensor to be replaced by another one. Hopefully the next one will be without this problem but I will report back with updates on this.

Dienstag, 7. September 2021, 02:01

High Flow 2 sensor makes clicking/ticking noise

Hello, I bought and installed the Aqua Computer High Flow 2 into my loop but it sounds like a ticking clock: Video/Audio of the problem here: https://www.reddit.com/r/watercooling/co…ng_noise_in_new As you can see from the video, it is mounted flat to the bottom of the case, I have turned the whole PC sideways/back and forth a few to release any air but the issue persists.