• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 10:18

Forenbeitrag von: »Lostdotfish«

New: aquasuite X

Where can I find a previous version? My device support ran out with v51 but I accidentally updated to the latest version. Now I can't use the configuration software.

Mittwoch, 22. September 2021, 09:12

RGB sync across channels?

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Remayz« I haven't tried yet but maybe you could make some sort of RGB sync clock with a virtual sensor, using one of the signal generators and make the RGB respond to it Hmmm.... Need to think about this. When I added a second Farkwerk360, the lack of sync between them became apparent pretty quickly. They don't seem to "be aware" of each other in Aquasuite. Having them trigged by a virtual sensor is an interesting idea. Regarding OPs question, I thought some mor...

Dienstag, 21. September 2021, 14:02

RGB sync across channels?

I'm just getting to grips with my Farbwerk 360 and was wondering if there is a way to syncronise a lighting effect across multiple channels? For example; If I have an ARGB device on RGBpx 1 and another on RGBpx2 and I add the Color change effect to both channels and set it to random, can I link this effect between RGBpx1 and RGBpx2 so that both channels fade to the same random color each time? I know I could daisychain the 2 ARGB devices to the same channel, but in this use case I need to isolat...