• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 22. September 2021, 10:35

Forenbeitrag von: »raster212«

D5 pump: constant Pump speed to low warning. even after replacing with new unit

I kept my bios up to date and was aware of the amd usb issue. What makes me believe my control unit is simply faulty is that the new one works flawlessly so far. Yesterday i tried switching between them multiple times and the results were a consistent yes for the new one and no for the old one. Im just happy it works now. As for the RGBpx issue, I'm not sure what is going on there. From the start whenever I would boot the pc, there would be a 30% chance of them working. Sometimes when i tried me...

Mittwoch, 22. September 2021, 00:20

I am on a Ryzen 5 build on a b550 motherboard. That might explain it, but i think mine is just faulty. On the pump front, I had the pump spin dry for longer without it beeping or anything. So I decided to try it out under water again it magically worked now.... Guess running it dry for a bit fixed it? This is the old pump btw, the new one doesn't even spin dry. It might be DOA. due to a different issue but annoyingly gave the same warning message... On the disconnecting from pc issue, I couldn't...

Dienstag, 21. September 2021, 17:05

I also just tried to run it dry, it ran spun just fine. (only a second as to not damage it) Didnt wait long enough to see if there was a beeping sound. Should i have it spin dry for a few extra seconds to see if it will beep?

Dienstag, 21. September 2021, 16:29

Hi, I am in need of some serious help as i cant seem to figure out what is wrong with my setup. I bought a D5 Next pump with ultitube pro reservoir a few months ago for my new setup. It was generally working ok although it would often disconnect itself from my computer. I needed ( and still do... please help) the computer to finish my thesis so i decided to ignore this problem for now as my settings were loaded on the pump itself. A few days ago my D5 pump started beeping while it was idle. I ch...