• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 29. September 2021, 12:59

Forenbeitrag von: »ngc«

Water cooling on a moving/rotating platform

Zitat von »Stephan« You need a reservoir with an flexible membrane for compensation of expansion. The loop needs to be filled without any air using a vacuum pump to evacuate the reservoir and then fill it with fluid. That sounds like a good idea. I will investigate the options online. If you know of any good expansion tanks/vacuum pumps suitable for a system dealing with <0.5L of liquid please let me know.

Dienstag, 28. September 2021, 17:26

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Is it possible to use some kind of gimbal for the chiller and attach it to the telescope? That would be the only thing that comes to mind. It's a tempting avenue to explore. I have had a google before, and found maybe the ZHIYUN Crane 3S as having the power/size to handle what I would need. But I have no idea how reliable or programmable such a gimbal would be. Tempted to make one myself, but I don't think I have the time for that.

Dienstag, 28. September 2021, 16:51

Hi all, Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but I have an unusual (or so I think) problem to solve. I need to liquid cool a camera on that's on a moving platform (a large telescope), that will move in pretty much all orientations, upside down etc. I am currently using something called an Oasis UC160 liquid chiller to cool the camera in the lab. It provides a steady temperature to camera and works very well in a stationary position. However, it will not function on this moving platform s...