• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Dienstag, 29. August 2023, 11:00

Forenbeitrag von: »sneakyscotsman«

Please review my Aquacomputer setup

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the D30 fans have 32 individual led's per fan? If so then 96 per RGBpx channel isn't going to work. Same issue I have with my Lian-li infinity fans.If I want to run the RGB off my 360 then i need to split them into groups of 2. I've ended up letting the Lian-li controller do the RGB and my Octo does the Fan speed.On a side note looking at the Phanteks site the reverse blade looses both Max airflow (64.3 to 61.5) and static pressure (3.01 to 2.72) not drastic but...

Dienstag, 28. September 2021, 22:06

Forenbeitrag von: »sneakyscotsman«

Still finding my way some advice needed

New both here and to aquasuite, was fully icue but this is unbelievably better. I have an Octo , farbwerk360, splitty9 active and hubby7. I'm controlling 2x 360 rads in a thermaltake view 51 and 1x 480 external rad, so a total of 13 fans (1 is being used to keep an external FLT 360 with ddc pump cool and the other is just helping force more air into my PSU) Running 2x ddc as I've got lots of vertical runs going into a false roof plus the external stuff, and too much rgb for my own good what im t...