• 16.04.2024, 08:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 09:27

Forenbeitrag von: »ZeblodS«

Fabwerk 360: Same effect daisy-chained on multiple "LED controllers" one after the other

From what I understood, the synchronization between two Farbwerk 360 is not that easy to implement because the background process of Aquasuite only transmit sensors data over USB, nothing else. All the effects computation are done directly on the Farbwerk 360 integrated micro-controller. They have no easy way to implement a synchronization mechanism without changing deeply how it's currently working.

Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2021, 15:40

Fabwerk 360: Same effect daisy-chained on multiple "LED controllers" one after the other

The timeline idea seem really great, but it would imply a total overhaul of the Aquasuite software, and I'm fairly certain that won't happen anytime soon... What I had in mind was more a way to link several "LED controllers" between each other. Maybe just an option to tell that the controller is part of a sequence (a checkbox?), with a previous controller dropdown list of some sort. When you check the box that tells it is part of a sequence, the only available option is a list of all the existin...

Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2021, 11:33

Hello, I'm using a Farbwerk 360 for all my lighting (in addition to a QUADRO for my watercooling loop and a VISION Touch table top for monitoring), and it works really well! I know it's possible to "Multi assign" the same "LED controller" to different groups of LEDs, or to "Duplicate" an effect to create a second identical copy. But what I want to achieve, is using the same effect linked on multiple "LED controllers" of different sizes in order to have the effect daisy-chained. The "LED controll...