• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 21:47

Forenbeitrag von: »chon«

Dual Loop System and High Flow 2

I am going to run a dual loop setup, where the CPU and GPU will have its own pump and reservoir. I currently have a Quadro and 1 x High Flow 2 sensor. I thought about picking up a second one, however, my Quadro only has 1 flow sensor input. Is there any way to make this work, or another controller I can purchase from Aquacomputer?

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 21:44

Aquasuite Overview Pages - What is "Grid Size" setting?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The overview page setting sets a default value. Any objects newly created AFTER having set the overview page grid size, will reflect the value from the overview page value. If you have an existing object, changing the overview page grid size will not affect it. That explained it perfectly! I created new page, set grid size to 150. Every object I added after setting that value is now set to default 150. Thank you InfoSeeker!

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 18:40

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »chon« Thanks for the reply. So I went in there and it as high as 100, and nothing is snapping On the overview page you set the grid size. You activate, or not, individually on the settings window for each object added to the overview page. ([attach]8812[/attach]) Thanks, did not know of that setting. New to Aquasuite! So I set grid to 100 on overview page (I want large grid spacing). I went to an object and turned on "Snap to Grid" and it was not doing anything...

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 15:28

Zitat von »Shoggy« If you edit the page and move items on it around, they will snap to that invisible grid. If you set it to 10 for example, you can only place the items in steps of 10 pixel. It helps to layout stuff if you want a uniform visual appearance. Hey Shoggy, Thanks for the reply. So I went in there and it as high as 100, and nothing is snapping

Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2021, 22:06

What does this setting do on the overview page setting (gear icon under the desktop mode)? I've changed it to various numbers, but don't see anything changing!