• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Freitag, 19. November 2021, 19:20

Forenbeitrag von: »wills«

farbwerk 360 hardware error?

Zitat von »Remayz« If you plug while the power is on, it may be overcurrent yes. Even already plugged, it may be too much depending on how bright the setting is. My PC has all the fans connected to one channel (81 LEDs), and i can shut down the channel when setting it to white and half way in the brightness. Aquasuite diusplays a warning when it's connected telling you the channel was shut down to protect from excessive current draw. That's what may be happening but you don't see it since they ...

Freitag, 19. November 2021, 17:25

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Do you get any error warnings or notifications in the Aquasuite Software? If the LEDs go out, and you have to power cycle to fix this, it may be the overcurrent protection triggering in the Farbwerk360. This should give you a notification in the Aquasuite Software. I haven't even gotten into Aquasuite yet. I was powering the farbwerk 360 from a jumpered power supply. The farbwerk 360s have been set in Aquasuite already to have all 90 LEDs enabled on all channels. There was ...

Freitag, 19. November 2021, 16:21

I have three farbwerk 360s and a bunch of Splitty4s I was going to use for a build with Corsair QL120 fans. The fans have 34 LEDs apiece, so I was planning each channel of farbwerk 360 -> Splitty4, then fans on ports 1 & 2 of the Splitty4. Plugging it in, one fan works as expected, as soon as I plug in a 2nd one, both fan's LEDs go out and I have to unplug everything/reboot to get anything to work again. I've tried multiple farbwerk 360s/Splitty4s and it's the same on all of them. Is there somet...

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 03:44

Figured it out

In case anyone else is interested, I got my LL Strimer Plus 24-pin and 3x8-pin GPU cables in and test this out. The Strimers connect to the included LL controller, and then it has an optional cable you can use to connect to aRGB 3-pin 5v output, like a motherboard or whatever. I cut the end off of that cable and wired it up to a 4-pin Corsair type connector like the QL120 fans use. It technically only uses two of the three wires, ground and data out. The 5v power is supplied by the LL controller...

Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2021, 18:03

farbwerk 360 Lian Li Strimmer Plus

Does anyone know if the Lian Li Strimmer Plus line of aRGB cables can be controlled with a farbwerk 360? The product page says the 3 x 8 pin GPU cable has 162 LEDs, and the 24-pin has 120 LEDs, which seems like too many for farbwerk 360 with the 90 LED per port limit, but I saw a video where someone is controlling it with Corsair iCue, so now I don't know. I don't know if some of the LEDs in the LL strips are split off in parallel or something? I ordered the 24-pin and 3x8 and connect them to my...