• 18.04.2024, 09:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2021, 14:48

Forenbeitrag von: »lenient«

Question on D5 Next integrated flow meter.

Zitat von »Jacob« If you connect the water pumps in parallel, the flow will increase and the lift will not,Increased pressure in the pipeline means an increased risk of leakage. be careful with it Almost all these dual tops connects pumps in series as far as I can tell, including the Eisdecke, only increasing head-pressure and redundancy, which is what I need.

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2021, 11:42

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« I am confused, Alphacool knows the dimensions of the D5 NEXT and yet can not say for sure if it fits? As soon as you have the dimensions of the Eisdecke Dual, it is quite safe to say. This does not reflect well on Alphacool. Sorry I guess I could have been clearer, but as said Alphacool forwarded me to Aquacomputer as they said they didn't know the dimensions of D5 Next. That quoted reply is from Aquacomputer. Btw, another interesting question on the D5 Next. There's s...

Montag, 18. Oktober 2021, 23:37

Zitat von »lenient« Thanks for your research on this. I've asked Alphacool, awaiting answer.. The pump diameter I suppose is a standard for D5, but I thought the D5 Next is a little wider on top due to electronics.. I know of a few circumstances where it won't fit. But the housings on Eisdecke seem to be sufficiently spaced. I will post the answer from AC. Alphacool forwarded me to Aquacomputer. Here's the answer from them: ------------------------------------------- Hello, they should fit. But...

Montag, 18. Oktober 2021, 10:32

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« No tipping, just pay-forward and answer someone else's question when you have knowledge to share. Indeed! Zitat https://www.igorslab.de/en/barrowch-fbft…-water-cooling/ If you are free, you can read this review About the flow meter Yes, this is the one I linked to. Unfortunately not good for Barrowch. I will check myself how good it is, up against eg. High Flow Next..Wish the Barrowch with golden edges didn't match my incoming golden 16mm Bitspower brasstubes so well. ^,^...

Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2021, 23:54

Thanks for your research on this. I've asked Alphacool, awaiting answer.. The pump diameter I suppose is a standard for D5, but I thought the D5 Next is a little wider on top due to electronics.. I know of a few circumstances where it won't fit. But the housings on Eisdecke seem to be sufficiently spaced. I will post the answer from AC. If you have eg. a crypto-address I could tip you for your help please post or pm. Thanks! Morten

Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2021, 21:07

I see. I already bought a Barrow sensor, before I read the review unfortunately, but I suppose it will work as a flow/no-flow indicator at least, as the D5 flow-meter (like you mention). Too bad the Barrow looked so nice, too nice; it might have fooled me.. Thank you for the help (confirming my belief with regard to D5 Next / High Flow). I've heard some people having issue with fragility of D5 Next, but I am leaning toward it anyway... I need more usability / remote control. Do you think two D5 ...

Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2021, 19:47

Hi! A question on D5 NEXT flow meter. Is this a more 'virtual' flow meter, and I would need a High Flow NEXT linked to the D5 NEXT to get a more precise reading? Also, I've read a review on a Barrowch flow-meter ( FBFT03 ), which didn't come off very well.. Do anyone have any experience with it, and is it really as inaccurate as this review says? If so, I conclude it's High Flow NEXT next for me.