• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 22:03

Forenbeitrag von: »Frag85«

New: aquasuite X

HWINFO 7.13.4601 working as expected! On a related note, has anyone used LibreHardwareMonitor? Does it function with Aquasuite? I found a MSI Afterburner plugin which might work for what I'm monitoring unless I can find something to replace my current setup of using HWINFO to feed info to MSI Afterburner to display on the Afterburner game overlay.

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 19:55

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »sebastian« You have to wait for the next Aida and HWinfo Update. Octo and Quadro have some major changes in the data strutures. Can confirm that HWINFO v7.13-4600 is not reporting Octo fan speeds or temp sensor data. It is still reporting flow rate. It is also reporting my Farbwerk360 temp sensor data. I have posted on the HWINFO forum altering the author (Martin) of the change and requesting that HWINFO be updated. I don't know if you guys share info directly w...

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 16:30

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Frag85« I was looking for a way to roll back to the previous version. My local system backup failed to restore the old version. I updated to x.45 and things broke; Aquasuite does not see HWINFO, and HWINFO does not see Aquasuite. X.45 required a system reboot and firmware updates for my quadro, octo & flow next. Your hwinfo 6.42 should work the same once your aquasuite is running properly. I did perform the full system reboot, reinstalled HWINFO, rebooted, mult...

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 16:12

I was looking for a way to roll back to the previous version. My local system backup failed to restore the old version. I updated to x.45 and things broke; Aquasuite does not see HWINFO, and HWINFO does not see Aquasuite.