• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 10:13

Forenbeitrag von: »frikito«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »frikito« Hi everyone: I recently updated to X.45 and noticed that automatic profile switching doesn't work for me. Aquasuite changes to "Profile 2" but doesn't apply the settings of that profile. Changing the profile manually on the system tray or on the upper part of the aquasuite software doesn't do anything either. The only way to change profiles is going to Quadro>Profiles and doing it from there. And a question I got about the Playgro...

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 18:07

Forenbeitrag von: »frikito«

New: aquasuite X

Hi everyone: I recently updated to X.45 and noticed that automatic profile switching doesn't work for me. Aquasuite changes to "Profile 2" but doesn't apply the settings of that profile. Changing the profile manually on the system tray or on the upper part of the aquasuite software doesn't do anything either. The only way to change profiles is going to Quadro>Profiles and doing it from there. And a question I got about the Playground Input and Output implementation. What are they good for, or wh...