• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-30 von insgesamt 30.

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2023, 23:56

Forenbeitrag von: »GMdoghunter«

to add

Meant to say as well you don't need icue installed to colour your ram rgb either . You can install icue-Colour your ram then remove icue. Make sure you set your hardware lighting in icue the way you want before uninstalling icue. You will still have the colour of ram you wish-Without icue installed.

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2023, 23:54

getting hard crashes

Ok so this is what i havefound so far regarding your hard crashing. I to was suffering hard crashes,completely at random again on windows 10 &11 as well on an AMD CROSSHAIR VIII Formula AM4 motherboard. 128gb corsair vengeance rgb pro etc I to am running aquasuite the crashing didnt really come to a head until i had installed aquasuite and multiple products from aquacomputer,came from a fully corsair build everything Corsair,eventually icue became far too buggy so i rid myself of that. Changed o...

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2022, 23:41

same issue still exists-similar issues etc

Dont know if that is the correct heading to use here,for basically what i have got to say. Do as red-ray has advised,to see if the services etc are running. This has been an ongoing issue since version X.57,Quite a few of us are having the exact same issues here with sensors etc not responding,having to restart aquasuite to get things going again. Even after a clean install of aquasuite.IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL. This definitely without a doubt is a bug of some sort lurking around...

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2022, 15:45

Thank you

Thank you i will definitely try the steps that you have outlined for this issue. Much appreciated.

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2022, 04:04

i am having similar issues

So it is not just me hving issues with the sensors,i am having the same type of issues as you in fact i actually made a post on the forums about this as well. Sensors just randomly dont respond. aquacomputer hardware monitor seems as if it has stopped reponding is the link to my question where you will also see my dashboard showing hte sensors similar to yours as well I can assure you it is definitely the aquacomputer hardware monitor that is not responding,it has existed since version X.57. I h...

Montag, 3. Oktober 2022, 21:21

aquasuite and windows 11

Hi i successfully got aquasuite running with windows 11 version 22H2,All i really did was i did a fresh install of windows 11 to start off with,then began the usual importing of pages and settings etc. But it does work with windows 11. Didnt install the older .net framework Dont get me wrong i sometimes have the issue of some of the sensors not responding and having to restart aquasuit etc with admin rights,sometimes it seems to not start with admin rights. Could be related to windows 11 but the...

Mittwoch, 28. September 2022, 15:57

Thank you all

Thank you Sebastian for giving me more information on this topic. Strangely enough i have an asus ROG THOR PLATINUM 850W power supply in my tower. Which as we all know is quite an expensive power supply. Under load i have only noticed as the power supply has a display on it,i have only noticed it drawing about 300-375W in total. Good to know but that this isnt software related as i was initially thinking it was. So it is an actual power supply based thing going on here. It would seem that my pow...

Mittwoch, 28. September 2022, 15:33

VCC Voltage and aquasuite

Issue without a doubt wasnt there before updating to version X.58 aquasuite version X.58 made it more noticable yes,thank goodness it did,i honestly dont know what i would do without aquasuite,came from the corsair ecosystem,changed everything over to aquasuite,cost an absolute fortune to do it all,but my it was definitely worth it. Never would i go back to anything else,aquasuite is just way above in another league when it comes to system monitoring. Glad i found out what the issue was though,u...

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 23:35

kaspersky and aquasuite

Totally agree with Sebastian here rid yourself if you can of Kaspersky software.

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 23:29

Found the issue/Issue resolved

The issue that was causing the strange voltage behaviour was strangely enough Bitdefender Total Security,after reading through many forums regarding this,it seems that bitdefender knows about the issue of high cpu usage,a bug that has existed for a couple of years in fact with no resolution. After removing the software etc the issue has definitely gone,thank goodness for that. I honestly cant do without aquasuite for my system. In fact i wouldnt use anything else anyway. ISSUE IS NOW RESOLVED NO...

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 16:07

Seems like a high VCC Voltage in aquasuite

Just noticed since updating to X.58 aquasuite that my VCC Voltage goes from like 12.1-12.5V almost instantaniously,should this be something that i should be concerned about,im not saying that aquasuite is the issue here,what i am saying is it an underlying problem that i could have starting with my hardware etc. I would say that the voltage moves about between 12.1&12.5V quite quickly as in kind of jumping about if that makes any sense,it doesnt seem to stay at the one voltage all the time but j...

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 02:23

kaspersky and aquasuite

Sorry i cannot be of really any help with this,but i had to end up going away from kaspersky because of this,kaspersky support already knows that this is a false positive,it just doesnt seem to like aquasuite at all. I ended up having to change my security suite because of this. The only thing i can recommend to see if it works in your case is to exclude the scanning of aquasuite in kaspersky,basically making it ignore scanning aquasuite as recommended by kaspersky support to me when i had the i...

Samstag, 24. September 2022, 00:58

Issue still remains

Thank you for your reply but the issue still remains it is very intermitent indeed sometimes it can go for a few days everything working correctly,then suddenly the issue will appear,i am wondering if it is software or hardware related,it just seems strange since it has only occurred after updating to version X.57 of aquasuite,never had anything like this before with aquasuite.What i have also noticed though is my temperature sensors seems to take a couple of seconds longer to respond again sinc...

Montag, 12. September 2022, 23:46

aquacomputer hardware monitor seems as if it has stopped reponding

Hi i wonder if anyone out there can help me with this very strange problem indeed,it has only started happening since the X.57 Update to aquasuite software. Randomly most noticable when i start the computer up say it has been off for about 2 hours,or even longer for that completely randomly some of my sensors dont seem to respond. This seems to be quite random indeed. The only solution that i have found to work is basically restarting aquasuite then stopping the service and restarting the servic...

Mittwoch, 31. August 2022, 18:43

how to create virtual software sensor for cpu voltages showing average voltages

Hopefully someone out there can help me with this one,what i am trying to do is create a software sensor in aquasuite showing the average or even constant voltages of my cpu,i had an issue with my cpu underclocking itself to like 500mhz when it should have been like 3.80ghz,i think it may have something to do with my voltages etc,so i would like a way if possible to create a virtual software sensor in aquasuite,so that if this happens,i can see if it is my voltages or anything related that is ca...

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2022, 01:51

Thank you everyone for your help

Thank you everyone for your help with this question,i am now confident in what i can achieve with the Octo fan controllers and my splitty's as well,your help has been appreciated.Thank you

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2022, 03:58

Thank You

Thank you most kindly indeed for the information that you both have provided me with it really does answer my question perfectly,im running a total of 16 corsair ML 140 PRO RGB fans over 2 radiators + another smaller 140mm radiator with 2 fans attached,I amalso using the splitty 4 for the RGB side of they fans as well a total of 4 splitty 4's it is in the Thermaltake Tower 900 case that im using,i must say even that case isnt for the faint hearted ive already built me and my daughter 1 of each,b...

Montag, 2. Mai 2022, 22:56

Question about aquacomputer Octo

Hi hopefully someone could help and possibly verify this for me,what i want to do is run 2 separate Octo controllers in the one pc,1 octo controlling my 480mm radiator fans and the other Octo controlling the 560mm fans,basically i would like to run both Octos in the same computer,question being would this work and would aquasuite pick up both controllers. It is more of a preferred method of using the octos so i could use them both.For different things. Also if possible what would be the best way...

Freitag, 29. April 2022, 04:21

thank you

Thank you everyone for the help here it is appreciated greatly,its good to know that it is possible to do what i wanted to do with the hubby 7's.great thanks again.

Freitag, 29. April 2022, 01:12

Question about Hubby 7 on motherboard

I have a question here that i am not quite so sure about,when connecting the Hubby 7 to the mother board,i have 2 x Hubby 7 that i want to connect,the question being my motherboard has the famous 2 9pin slots for the connections.Is it possible to put both hubby 7 units in the same port on the motherboard or do i have to put them in separate 9 pin ports.e.g. if i eventually want to put 4 hubby 7's on the motherboard just for example would that be possible. Do the hubby 7's share the same 9 pin co...

Dienstag, 5. April 2022, 23:44

same issue here

I was wandering through the forums here and finally have found someone else experiencing the same issues as me,every now and again the flow rate seems to suddenly drop could be 5,10,20 even an hour but it does randomly drop. Hopefully someone from aquacomputer reads this or maybe even another forum member. Can shed some light on what is happening here.

Donnerstag, 25. November 2021, 00:24

Thank you

Thank you most kindly indeed and sorry for the delay in getting back to you its greatly appreciated for your help. Thanks once again.

Sonntag, 21. November 2021, 15:16

AQUAERO 6 LT USB FAN CONTROLLER (53234) Question

I wonder if anyone out there can help me with this before I go ahead and purchase the Aquaero 6 LT, I have a total of 16 fans. I want to run two (2) d5 pumps, also the 16 fans as well off the Aquaero LT fan controller, but after reading, it seems maybe I am picking it up wrong, but it supports 12 fans. Can anyone tell me if that is over the four fan ports or as a whole in total? If it is possible to run the 16 fans off the 1 Aquaero, could anyone give me advice on how to do this? Would I need to...

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 21:03

after doing some testing

After doing some testing again i seem to have found that within the aquasuite software the AUDIO&VIDEO settings if they are disabled the issue doesnt seem to occur,well it hasnt ocurred yet so fingers crossed i have found what was causing the cpu throttling,Once again i will post here with my findings but hopefully this issue has now been resolved. Down to some more testing tonight but thank you kindly to everyone who have helped me with this issue it is appreciated greatly.

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 23:01

aquasuite version X.45 seems to cause CPU throttling issues

Thank you for the replies it is appreciated when aquasuite is running,or when the random problem occurs aquasuite the way i have set it up i have a cpu usage monitor it shows system and cpu usage as 200% which i konw is virtually impossible,it was ryzen master that caught out the drop from 3.8ghz to 800mhz initially then thats what drew my attention to this so i installed hwinfo64 and in one of the sections it showed cpu throttling. This has all happened since installing aquasuite v x.45 insider...

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 21:36

aquasuite version X.45 seems to cause CPU throttling issues

What is happening is since the update to x.45 insider is randomly it is causing cpu throttling issues identified from hwinfo64,it only started happening and it is most noticable while gaming,the usual suspects frame rate drops,game lags etc only solution is to reboot. This has only started happening since the update to x.45 so it must be some kind of bug or something. Nothing has been changed in the p.c software or hardware and everything is new like 3 months at the most old. Dont even think yo...

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 21:27

agreed x.45 had a firmware update

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Curious how you went back to X.44. I thought that once you update Aquasuite you can't go back to an earlier version, especially if the update included firmware updates, which X.45 did. I too had the same issue trying to revert to x.44 version and aquasuite kept telling me i couldnt reinstall version x.44 as the firmware on my OCTO didnt support it being the firmware that got installed along with version x.45,yes you are correct you cant go back to an older version if you h...

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 04:51

similar issues with x.45 insider

I to am having similar issue to all the other people here,what is happening is since the update to x.45 insider is randomly it is causing cpu throttling issues identified from hwinfo64,it only started happening and it is most noticable while gaming,the usual suspects frame rate drops,game lags etc only solution is to reboot. This has only started happening since the update to x.45 so it must be some kind of bug or something. Dont even think you can rollback to the older version x.44 as the firmw...

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 04:32

New aquasuite x.45 throttling issues amd

Since updating to the insider version of aquasuite x.45 i have noticed that it is causing cpu throttling issues with amd ryzen 3900,wasnt happening before updating,happens after update,i from what i have read understand that you cant rollback to the x.44 version any help on this would be appreciated,hopefully someone can help with this.