Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 275.

Dienstag, 8. April 2008, 02:03

Forenbeitrag von: »edboswell«

Re: Inaccurate temps?

OK thanks for your feedback egawrangler

Samstag, 5. April 2008, 22:46

Or maybe the pump gets hot therefore it actually heats up the water by 3 degrees :-[

Mittwoch, 2. April 2008, 18:30

Seriously it's not too hard to say: this is a known problem, or something along these lines.

Freitag, 28. März 2008, 01:58

maybe they will like me more and answer it hehe

Donnerstag, 27. März 2008, 15:07

Inaccurate temps?

Hi, next week I will begin my rant over my aquaero (with a video showing the amount of problems I have with this software/hardware). But today I have a 'smaller' problem, my loop goes like this: Res-> pump (xt ultra) -> cpu ram etc -> water temp sensor -> rad -> res Now the pump displays the temp of the water if I'm not mistaken? In which it states it being 25,9 degrees C. The water temp sensor that I put in 'manually' (aqua computer parts), states the water temp is 22,9 degrees C. Now the water...

Sonntag, 24. Februar 2008, 16:55

Re: New: aquadrive quad copper edition

4 raptors... kind of a set back in terms of noise?

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008, 19:44

Aqua computer paypal not working

Hi when I try and place an order through aqua-computer.de using paypal. When i am forwarded to paypal to pay it comes up with an error in German. Saying something like 'error please try again'. Is this just my account or is it happening to everyone... it's been the same for the past 1 month maybe more. Ed

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2008, 19:38

Re: new water loop, very hi temps with QX9650. adv

It's good...but quite the lazy mans case (can't be assed to fit the watercooling into a smaller space).

Montag, 28. Januar 2008, 12:51

Re: Problem with aquaero/aqua suite

Should I contact support or just wait here?

Freitag, 25. Januar 2008, 18:50

Problem with aquaero/aqua suite

Hi I have many problems with my aquaero/aqua suite and I am getting fed up!! 1) I don't even have a water level dector but yet on the aquaero it says "Shut down in (then a count down)" "Level too low"... 2) The aquaero lettering is proper messed up on both ends (kind of like ghosting/letters over letters etc.) 3) I open up the aquasuite and I get this message: Exception: InvalidArgument= Value of 266 is not valid for SelectIndex etc etc.... 4) When aquasuite does show up the aquastream XT tab ra...

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2008, 15:02

Re: Aquastream XT & Aquasuite

I have had the same problem but it is too much effect to take the whole computer apart just for this problem... it is very annoying however!!

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007, 02:47

Re: Leaking Problems

don't worry...sorted it... with superglue (I wasn't orginally going to use it because it might melt it...but this particular glue I found in tesco's could be used on rubber and it has seemed to have done the trick Ed

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 22:46

anyone?...please sorry but I am desperate.

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 11:55

The aquabox 5 1/4" black.

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 01:35

Leaking Problems

Hi I have been having leaking problems on the new res. but I think this is 100% down to the fact that the rubber seal that you provide is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get on. Are you supposed to glue it on? Or something like this because otherwise you use all the fingers you have on 2 hands to fix it down....let go and the seal just pops off... Please help me Thanks Ed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 22:45

Re: Aqastream front plate question

hehe ok thanks yer it is a bit confusing...red flashing normally means high danger lol. Ed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 22:07

Sorry - one more question. I am filling the system and the aquastream has a flashing red light...what does this mean? trouble? Ed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 21:11

ok thank you for your answers

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 20:33

I did not get a manual with mine German or English...but this doesn't really bother me...I just want to know if the connectors called "fan" and "rpm" and "ext.temp" need a lead to go into something or not (in order to get everything out of the aquastream XT) Thanks Ed ps I am still setting everything up this is why I havn't looked for myself in Aquasuite to see if everything is working.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 19:59

ok so use both. Anything else I need to connect to get the features of....my setup: aquastream xt several blocks 360 xt the new aquacomputer flowsensor sorry...I am only asking because there are quite a few connectors on the back of the aquastream xt and it doesn't come with a manual. Thank you again Ed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 19:45

ok thanks.... and am I right in thinking I then don't have to connect it via USB..(to the motherboard) - sorry just want to make sure I get everything right 100% Ed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 19:25

ok thank you for your quick answer But how about the aquaero, is this connected to the aquastream XT?

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 18:44

Aqastream front plate question

Hi I just bought the aquastream XT - while I used to have the aquastream with the flate plate (e.g. with the 2 led lights etc.) Now do I have to use this front plate with the new aquatream XT or shouldn't I use it at all or is it optional? Thanks Ed

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007, 18:25

Re: aquastream: major problem

I didn't quite understand what you meant...the controller is connected directly to my psu....Unless you meant connect the pump straight to the psu?? But im not sure how to do that... The jumper settings are correct...I looked at the manual and they are the same as my settings on the pump. My aquaero is also having problems (the text isn't appearing properly on the display... double vision sort of thing). I'll get some pics of it soon if needed...maybe this is a sign that the aquaero maybe sent o...

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007, 03:56

Re: aquastream: major problem

Hi its totally dead.. there no noise no vibration. I've checked the cable, i've put it onto the aquaero and onto its own aquastream hardware board, both didn't work. Aquasuite and the front bezel says the aquastream is "OK" which is werid...Settings are as default. Thanks Ed

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007, 21:35

aquastream: major problem

Hi I think my aquastream is broken...I have only had it for 1/2 months. It simply will not pump (no noise ...nothing) It was working fine 2 days ago...and now...nothing. Any ideas? Can I do something to make it work? To send it back....quite a big deal..I am at university and havn't got time to take apart my computer + I need it for homework! Thanks in advance Ed!

Freitag, 10. August 2007, 21:32

Re: temp sensors for aquaero

wherever you want... I would get the water temp conversion thingy so you can see how hot or cold the water is. Then you could have one just outside the case... one inside the case...one selotaped to a hard drive....just a few ideas..

Freitag, 3. August 2007, 20:42

Re: Announcement: aquastream XT

any information on the size?.. smaller or larger than the current aquastream etc.?

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 19:41

Re: My waterflow is dropping

I had the same problem with the Cuplex Pro CPU block, it hasn't happened with the XT block but I was advised a while ago that people in the german forum also has this problem (simply due to dirt on the block) so I cleaned mine (its harder than you think!), and everything was back to normal. Ed

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007, 15:41

aquabox 3 1/2" - black

Hi do you have the aquabox 3 1/2" in black?? If not...will it be made ;D Thanks Ed edit: and what does: Abstandshalter zur Montage von airplex PRO/XT (Set 4 Stück mit Schrauben) ...mean in english?

Montag, 25. Juni 2007, 15:01

Re: Aquasuite doubt.

I had the same problem... as sniffer said.. its quite easy to believe you have... when you actually havn't

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 20:16

Which block?

Hi do you sell a block to fit the 8600 gts? I noticed you have one to fit the 8600 gt, but I wasn't sure if it meant the gts aswell... Thanks Ed

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 16:15

Re: Tubing Size (Length)

thanks for the quick reply

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 16:04

Tubing Size (Length)

Hi in the aqua computer shop you sell the tubing ... but is this price per meter or something else? Thanks Ed

Freitag, 15. Juni 2007, 18:18

Re: Which case?

I already have a lian li pc70... but its just too big for me! Keep suggestions/pictures coming in though...

Freitag, 15. Juni 2007, 14:37

Which case?

I am going to start to re-build my computer and not use the 1800 rad i have (just toooo big) so instead i will use the 360 xt.... but which case should i use for it? I want to build it into the case like many people have ... is a middle tower going to be adequate? I was thinking of the lian li PC-V1200B Plus II or the PC-V1000B Plus II... does anyone know the difference? Hope i'm allowed to ask these questions in here Ed

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 15:31

Re: airplex Evo 1800 plate / ModMyMachine II

I'm very interested..i've sent you a I.M Ed

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2007, 21:38

Re: New: cuplex pro revision 3

Nice!! Can it out-perform the cuplex xt?

Montag, 15. Januar 2007, 23:17

Re: AC Flow Meter..flow rates?

well not necessarily... if you have the time.. i would check the temps of when you have the sensor.. and when you don't have the sensor... if they are a big difference then scrap the sensor.. but in my honest opinion.. I don't think the flow makes that much of a difference (especially if you have aqua computer blocks). Ed

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2007, 19:13

Re: aquasuite beta: .NET 2.0

OK. i don't know the solution.. but why do you love x64? it really doesn't make any difference apart from the amount of ram you can have.... and when server boards are the only boards that allow you to have more... why anyway it doesn't make any performance differences.. only slower in most cases. nevermind.

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2007, 11:38

have you installed NET framework 2.0 and why do you have xp64 anyway... its really not a good operating system - it doesn't have any advantages... only disadvantages

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2007, 09:54

same as above...but you can't active it.. not disactive other problems... 1) on the fan tab the graph is labled in german.. but i am in english mode 2) setting the power output for the fans (at least for one of the fans i have tried...), if you set the value @ 99 or lower and press enter or click away to active it, the value will automattically go to a value of 1 lower... e.g. set it at 11% click away.. and the value will now be at 10%. 3) the timer.. aquaero time: the day is in german... not en...

Montag, 13. November 2006, 04:15

Re: Announcement: aquagraFX 8800GTX/GTS

Nice! Can't wait to hear these "interesting improvements"! Ed

Samstag, 7. Oktober 2006, 04:55

Re: new: availability indicator within the shop

But its not that difficult to see what you need... e.g. " 29.90EUR* twinplex pro SLI-Typ 1" hmmm ... costs 29.90 euros and the product is the twinplex pro sli-Type 1... Also to make matters easier there are pictures Good Luck Ed

Freitag, 7. Juli 2006, 18:32

Re: Aquaero not found!

Hmm yes I had this problem but I can't remeber what I did to get it to normal either... if I remeber I will post [I have a dfi sli dr by the way] Ed

Freitag, 30. Juni 2006, 21:53

Re: Copper core for aquagraFX 6800 dimensions/pics

Answer to the second question - Yes they do ship internationally.

Freitag, 30. Juni 2006, 21:52

Re: How many fans?

Yes.