• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 11:28

Forenbeitrag von: »protocrash«

OCTO has stopped exposing its sensors to Windows, except for Aquasuite

Hmm... still no joy with AIDA64 Extreme. Updated to v 6.50.5800 but the sensors still don't appear... Is it a matter of waiting for AIDA to release an update to support the sensors?

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 11:20

Aqua curbe controllers have suddenly stopped working

I think you're right! Thanks so much! Never would have thought about this! For now its working - if it causes trouble again I'll report back, but I think we're good!

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 10:41

Aqua curbe controllers have suddenly stopped working

Hi there! I've been happily using my aquasuite and OCTO for a couple of years now. Two weeks ago though I've been having an issue: - I've setup my fans using "Curve controller" with Water temperature as the controller source. - This worked fine up to now... - However now when the OCTO is set on "curve controller" the fans go to 100%, as if they're not getting any signal - The water temperature is working correctly - When I set the fans to power preset they work correctly - If I go from "curve co...

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 10:36

Great! Thanks so much for the help. I updated HWinfo to the latest beta and indeed all works fine!

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 19:16

Hi there, Been using OCTO and Aquasuite for a few years without issue. Until recently, perhaps after an update of Aqua or firmware update, the sensor info for my water and ambient temp have stopped appearing for any other software except for Aquasuite. In aquasuite the temperatures are read correctly. Anywhere else the sensors aren't shown at all. I'm using aquasuite x.46 insider and its fully up to date. Firmware on the OCTO is also up to date. I'm looking at device manager and OCTO appears OK....