• 19.04.2024, 14:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Donnerstag, 4. November 2021, 21:54

Forenbeitrag von: »M4R7YN«

Control pump speed based on CPU/GPU load?

WistonWoof - That virtual sensor is incredible! Really shows the power of AquaSuite I just wanted to say that I've really valued everyones input on this, even if it does sound like I've totally ignored it! I've decided to up the idle speed a little, although only to 1800 RPM, but I've taken Speedy-IV's advice and actually used the delta between ambient temp and coolant temp to control the pump speed. My plan to use the GPU/CPU load didn't quite work as I wanted to as the load actually isn't alwa...

Mittwoch, 3. November 2021, 14:35

Yeah it's an EK D5. At 1200 RPM, my 3080 (FE with EK Quantum Vector block) idles at 26c with memory at 32, the CPU (Ryzen 5800x) idles in the 35-45c range, so I'm pretty happy with that. My issue was that when running at 1200rpm, I couldn't get heat out of the CPU quickly enough, hence the need to increase the speed at high loads.

Mittwoch, 3. November 2021, 14:23

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« My bad, controllers are restricted to temperature input, so you need to change the last unit value in the Virtual Sensor to temperature ([attach]8875[/attach]). Then you will be able to import the value into a Soft.Sensor on the OCTO and use it with a controller. Perfect, thank you! This is now letting me do exactly what I was hoping for, hopefully it'll work the way I'm expecting! I've got a chart logging pump RPM over the past half hour so I'll monitor this to see if th...

Mittwoch, 3. November 2021, 12:43

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Pump RPM/Coolant Flow Rate does not directly impact the ability of you coolant to pull heat from the water block. Once a sufficient flow rate is established, additional velocity does not measurable impact performance. Find a spot where your pumps are least noisy, and you will be good to go. As to your question, here is a sample Virtual Sensor that will yield the highest load of a CPU & two GPUs ([attach]8872[/attach]) Thanks for the sample, I've created this in Virtual Se...

Mittwoch, 3. November 2021, 12:34

Thanks both for your replies! Infoseeker - Totally agree that finding a set RPM would be ideal, but the rest of my system is so quiet at idle, the pump is the noisiest part of the system. Because of the x3 radiators and x2 blocks, it seems it's quite a high restriction loop and I need a fairly high RPM to keep temps in check at load. Speedy - I've been using coolant temp to control the pump speed until now, but it seems I've been allowing it to run too low and it's not ramping up quickly enough....

Dienstag, 2. November 2021, 13:17

Hi all, just switched to an AC Octo and AquaSuite X46 from iCue (booo!) and I'm trying to figure out if I can do something a bit clever in terms of controlling the pump in my water cooling loop. What I'm hoping to do is to use the CPU/GPU load, preferably both but one or the other will do, to control the speed of the pump. At the moment I just have it running at a fixed PWM percentage but I'd like to vary between idle and full load. I've tried setting up something in Playground but I'm strugglin...