• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Samstag, 6. November 2021, 13:29

Forenbeitrag von: »FooZeNZ«

GMT +13

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I believe you may be able to spoof DST by setting the time zone to GMT -11 during DST, though I do not know if the date will be correct. It appears the DST setting may not function as intendedDST on, synchronized, displayed device time is correct for DST ([attach]8885[/attach])DST on, aquaero screenshot display refreshed, does not reflect DST on ([attach]8886[/attach])DST off, synchronized, displayed device time does not reflect DST off ([attach]8887[/attach])DST off, aqu...

Freitag, 5. November 2021, 11:47

Forenbeitrag von: »FooZeNZ«

GMT +13

I have had an Aquaero 6 XT for a number of years, love it... I keep the firmware and Aquasuite up to date (Firmware 2104, Aquasuite X.47). I live in New Zealand where during daylight savings time we go to GMT +13. The problem is, I can't get the time on the LCD display to show GMT +13 no matter what I do (it's always an hour slow, limited to GMT +12). Ticking "use daylight savings time" in Aquasuite doesn't seem to do anything and I can't set the timezone in aquasuite to 13 (it clamps to 12). I ...