• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Freitag, 15. September 2023, 12:54

Forenbeitrag von: »Stark«

Leakshield broken firmware 1020

After my last firmware update to version 1020, Auasuite X.75 I am unable to complete the device setup. It doesn't save changes even with administrator rights. Also i am 'very glad' that Device state and maintenance changed to 90%! (I've bought Leakshield only 2.5 half month ago) How to save setting? It does not want to save my Reservoir (suddenly aqualis 450) Pump (suddenly Aquastream XT Ultimate pump) and Mode Anyone know how to install old Aquasuite version X.74 or old leakshield firmware?

Sonntag, 4. September 2022, 21:45

LEAKSHIELD / Aquastream XT submersion/ Flooding problem !!!

Update. After completely turning off Leakshield, Aqualis fill level sensor start working, and no sucjing air in Aquastream XT pump. So, Aquastream XT tight enough until negative pressure is turned on, and Aqualis fill level sensor can turn off computer if water level to low.. Almost ideal, except leakadge protection..

Sonntag, 4. September 2022, 21:06

Zitat von »Remayz« Maybe a valve between the reservoir and leakshield could help too. close when not using the computer, and the air can't escape through it, so the water should not fall back in the reservoir once the pressurein the loop has equalized with external pressure. But what Cptninc said is a way more elegant solution. Achieves the same goal if it works. All bandaids on a wooden leg though.. you should fix that air leak first. If you can vent a whole radiator in two days, i bet the lea...

Sonntag, 4. September 2022, 20:40

Zitat von »cptninc« What happens when you go to Leakshield -> Settings -> Standby and uncheck the box "Allow negative pressure in standby"? This setting will work only if the Leakshield has power while the system is in Standby. You may need to enable USB power during standby in the motherboard BIOS. I will try an reply, but iI need to drain all the water again, dry the membrane and refill the water, which will take 3 days (. Now the Leakshield is actually not working due to the membrane again, ...

Samstag, 3. September 2022, 15:08

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but unfortunately you haven't provided any data either. Take a picture of the system and share your LEAKSHIELD settings, then a picture of the "LEAKSHIELD" and "Status" pages from the Aquasuite, just use the camera button in the upper right corner of the Aquasuite, with more data we might be able to help you. H!, Actually my sytem shema was added in files, but it is Ok to add real picture and screenshots. On second scre...

Samstag, 3. September 2022, 02:04

RX 6800 XT

I think the aquasuite doesn't like AMD cards, neither my old 6970 nor the new 5700XT can be seen and monitored by the aquasuite, I have to run Aida.

Samstag, 3. September 2022, 01:43

After 3 months of using Leakshield and 2 months of using the Aquastream pump, I want to complain about a problem that I can’t solve. I want to say right away that I use Leakshield installed on the Aqualis XT 450 ml with fill level sensor. (bought long ago). Simplified flow chart in attached files. During computer non-working hours, at night, the Aquastream XT pump can pass one small air bubble every 2-10 minutes. This is only observed in SHIELD mode. And only when computer turned off. I thought ...

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 17:50

Proper way to install LEAKSHIELD PCIe slot bracket with fill port?

I also bought it, and thinking about how to set it up correctly, I came to the conclusion that it is best to remove the fillport itself from the bracket and hook it through the T-shaped adapter at the lowest point of the system. So the liquid flows out normally in Leakshield refill mode. In general, there is no point in installing it not in the bottom slot of the motherboard. Yes, and there, to be honest, there is not much if you have a power supply unit at the bottom of the case, God forbid, fl...

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 17:42

briding other brands into aquasuite usb... corsair 750I smart power supply

+1 to get Corsair ICue data. Would be good to get values at least from my RM850i. if i can't get data from video card

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 10:51

Forenbeitrag von: »Stark43«

Aquastream ULTIMATE does not support high Flow NEXT

You are a little confused. The High Flow and High Flow LT devices have been discontinued. High Flow NEXT (53293) is the newest and most advanced flow sensor in the entire serie. It is so cool that i had to wait almost a 4 month in a row just to buy it. 'The newer High Flow Next is USB based and reports directly to Aquasuite. It does not have a 3-pin Flow output. " - Have you read it manual? and seen it ? High Flow NEXT DOES have 3 pin signal output ) and even 2 different cables to connect to oth...

Samstag, 23. Juli 2022, 00:55

Aquastream ULTIMATE does not support high Flow NEXT

Aquastream ULTIMATE does not support high Flow NEXT, actually Fabwerk 360 not fully support high Flow NEXT too. In Aquastream ULTIMATE sensor tab i can choose Flow sensor from the list. But there is no high Flow next. Picking any i will receive VERY strange values. 3000+ L/m And correction factor does not fix situation. The same problem with Farbwerk 360, i can not get the same values of flow i received directly by flow sensor.

Samstag, 20. November 2021, 12:19

Aquasuite is not installing

No errors from aquasuite. But i have error 36887 chanel 70. )) The only way to use latest version, restore old win7 from iso. Ok now i have 2 win7 on diferent hdds. Old. SP1. Aquasuite is working. Latest version x46. 3 devices connected. Update Service till 04.2023. (hmm was sure that i had x47) Can not reinstall. Full log of 36887 errors. So, software can work with these errors? But could not be installed? Update service not working at all. After pressing Check for updates - nothing happens. La...

Samstag, 20. November 2021, 00:31

Update: Spending 2 hours of my life i've msnaged to restore my old win7 with working version. Aquasuite is working. But i can not reinstall it. The same message! + I found in google aquasute old instaler 2.4 (on web site version 2.6) And it is working. I can reinstall software, but it can not update itself. Error during installing last version. Very interesting..

Freitag, 19. November 2021, 23:57

Zitat von »Shoggy« "netstat -ano | findstr 46.4.72.36"

Freitag, 19. November 2021, 23:43

Zitat von »Shoggy« You mentioned a VPN: is your entire traffic running through this? No. I use it only for work during working hours. I've tried with and without it. And yes, cisco connection to my work requires tls1.2 After launching installer i see connection to : backend2.aquacomputer.de. Which i can ping. And name is resolving.

Freitag, 19. November 2021, 22:28

Zitat von »Shoggy« assume you use Windows 7 SP2 No, i had only SP1. SP2 installed after your post. It did no change picture. I have no TLS errors. After coping Aquatuning folder from win10 i managed to launch exe. But my windows has no service. And still can not connect to Aquacomputer server. Steam is working, batle net is working. VPn is working. All updates installed. .Net framework 4.5 and 4.8 Everything is working except this wonderfull software. Can i somehow check to which ip / dns name ...

Freitag, 19. November 2021, 01:41

Zitat von »Shoggy« Make sure that the update kb3140245 is installed on your system. It was installed on my system. Idea about easy fix toolwas good. i've checked regex branches and verified that fix tool set all keys. As a result error in logs which i had (Error 36887 Schangel 70) disapeard. Unfortunately it did not help. I can not install Aquasuite with the same message (but without any errors in logs) I read that TLS could be blocked by CCleaner or Eset antivirus, thus both of them were tempo...

Freitag, 19. November 2021, 00:13

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« The obvious question is "why are you still running W7?" I mean I can understand why many people (inlcuding myself on my main machine) are not running W11 yet but W10 is mature enough by now surely ? Are there any specific programs you use that will only run under W7 ? Short answer: because i i want to. Like more than 100 millions people around the world (regarding https://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-7-…not-to-upgrade/) Long answer: Becose windows 7 is more stable and w...

Donnerstag, 18. November 2021, 19:02

I've bought 4 different Aquasuite devices and have licenses till Februart 2022. But after i have reinstalled Windows from win 7 to another clean win 7 i can not install Auasuite software from official download link! What the hell??? Connection to Aqua Computer server failed. Check your internet connection and firewall settings.