• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 10. Januar 2022, 23:31

Forenbeitrag von: »gassynizz«

High Flow LT Clicking

I appreciate your attempt to be helpful, but that is a dead end page with no link whatsoever to being any kind of repair/replace process.

Montag, 10. Januar 2022, 23:25

High Flow reads 0.0 l/h

My guess is that yours is broken. I have 2 high flow sensors, an lt and a high flow 2. The high flow 2 worked for 2 weeks then started doing exactly what yours is doing. The high flow lt currently works but makes a terrible clicking sound with flow over 215 l/h up to max flow in my system of 345 l/h. While aquacomputerr has the great aquasuite, I think their product quality control is really terrible right now, and they aren't an American company. They aren't very responsive to their customers' ...

Montag, 10. Januar 2022, 02:48

Converting flow sensor rpm into l/h data in aquasuite

Well, are you getting a reading of rpm's to actually show up in aquasuite? If yes, then you go to the playground and create a virtual sensor. Use the rpm as the input. Then use functions to make whatever conversions are required based on your table. Set your final result as the output. Now you can set fan speed based off the aquaservice virtual sensor. If you're not getting rpm's from the cable recognized, then I don't know what to do.

Montag, 10. Januar 2022, 02:45

High Flow LT Clicking

Here is a link to the terrible clicking sound my High Flow LT makes with flow above 210 l/h (don't forget to turn on the volume). At max flow of 345 l/h it sounds really terrible. The end of the video shows that the sound disappears when I adjust pumps to a flow of 160 l/h. Please help, or forward to team members for possible fixes.

Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2021, 20:31

Virtual Sensor Temp Spike Upon PC WakeUp

Hello, I have a quadro controlling my radiator and case fans as well pump speed. I'm using 2 coolant temp sensors averaged as a virtual sensor to create fan and pump curves based on average coolant temp. Everything works great, except for when the computer wakes from sleep, or cold boots from a fully Off state. When waking from sleep, if I leave an aquasuite window open, I catch that the virtual sensor shows a momentary and erroneous spike to 100C that corresponds, and is likely the cause, of th...

Sonntag, 21. November 2021, 07:50

OCTO prevents monitor timeout and sleep

I just got done trying all the suggested fixes with no success except for totally unplugging the usb connection into the quadro. This renders all of the advantages of the quadro and aquasuite as useless for me. Devs, please fix this so I don't have to return a broken product.

Sonntag, 21. November 2021, 07:36

OCTO prevents monitor timeout and sleep

I joined just to say I too have a computer that now won’t turn off the monitor and won’t sleep immediately after installation of Quadro and aquasuite. I sure hope the devs fix this - I don’t want to unplug the usb and lose data and soft sensor control of my loop fans. I’ll just return this and buy a Corsair that works if they can’t fix it.