• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 21:23

Forenbeitrag von: »Praetorian«

Leakshield install problems

Well I made it further. I don't know what it wants. It seems to be calibrating, but I have no idea what it is calibrating Edit Help would be much appreciated, I'm hoping to be able to get this working without an RMA.

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 19:29

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Your LEAKSHIELD is in Satus Release. Have you configured the LEAKSHIELD yet? You can find the configuration and the actions on the page "LEAKSHIELD". I have yes, I don't have the pump connected or anything since it's just a leak test though. I updated the firmware and reset to factory defaults also.

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 19:12

Hello, I'm having the following issues with the Leakshield: When starting it seems like it wants to do a pressure test and then goes to ~130mbar and then drops to 54 or so. It maintains 54ish and then steadily starts climbing. (See Picture) Aquasuite says: "Factory test with 50 ML test body". I am simply trying to leak test the Ultitube/Leakshield/D5 Next itself to double check everything, and this is what I'm seeing. I had it hooked up to a radiator previously and I'm getting the same results. ...