• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Samstag, 23. Juni 2007, 15:15

Forenbeitrag von: »edterbak«

Re: Poweradjust not found

I received the repaired USB poweradjuster. Now it is working PERFECTLY!!! It is a nice device. I like it. Thank you for the support aquacomputer! Thanks!

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2007, 23:59

I just received a reply by e-mail.

Montag, 21. Mai 2007, 22:31

Zitat von »b0nez« Should be correct. Think the best you can do is ask the Support. Write an Email to support@aqua-computer.de and ask them. b0nez Hmmm, since the 2nd of may I have sent 3 e-mails. Up till now I have received 1 reply, with the remark that I should check the connection and if this still doesnt work, I should send it back. I have tried to connect it on a different system, with windows Vista, and with 3 other windows XP systems. THe LED-lights (red and green) burn continuously, with...

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007, 18:05

Am I connecting it correctly??

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007, 00:25

Zitat von »Shoggy« Are you sure that you have conntected the USB cable the right way? Thanks for reacting Shoggy! I think so, This is what I did: Here is a pic of poweradjust and my mainboard connector. On the poweradjuster from left to right is [black] [black] ..... [red] Or in other words: NC/GND/+/-/NC I put the connector on the mainboard from left to right [red] .... [black] [black]. So the black wire is under (or on) the dummy on the mainboard. In other words: NC/-/+/GND/NC I asume this is...

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2007, 00:00

Is the problem I have with the Poweradjust USB clear? Do I make sense?

Samstag, 28. April 2007, 21:43

Poweradjust not found

Hello everyone, I just bought the Poweradjust (rev 1.2) without the casing. I connected it to USB and 12V power. Windows XP says that it has found an unknown device. I also installed .net 2.0 and the aquasuite. The aquasuite (v4.42) can not find the usb poweradjust. Even after pressing "Find USB Device". The LED's on the poweradjust are both permanent on (red and green). When I connect a Fan on the Leistungs-ausgang, the fan starts working. So I think the problem is with the software, but what a...