• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 67.

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022, 23:17

Forenbeitrag von: »alexkyriak«

Showing off my dashboard

Lol steal away Here is my 'finished' first attempt. Will keep refining and tinkering. Aim was to go for simplicity, 'easy on the eye', very graphic and easy to read. The primary bit of info I designed it around was the multi guage dials, reading my water temp vs ambient, with a delta for the ambient temp vs water temp (blue and green text centre top left), with outer graphic readouts for GPU core and temp, and CPU core and temp. It's also showing graphs of the same, giving me history of the read...

Montag, 26. September 2022, 23:31

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »dfmastin« Any followup? thank you Yep, think I tracked it down to something else, so I think aquasuite and XDisplay are not a problem.

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 21:53

Showing off my dashboard

For the radial gauges on mine, I simply put one on top of the other. Lining them up can be fiddly and you’ll need to track their sizes in pixels and ensure they’re centred to one another, but it’s actually quite easy to set up and use. You just need to make the outer one(s) bigger then line it up. I turned off a lot of the text associated with the gauge and replaced it with standalone text. Not sure how to code them if that’s possible. Let me know if this helps or not!

Donnerstag, 22. September 2022, 00:08

Showing off my dashboard

Hm. Little bit of possible bad news on this one. I'm finding when I run this, after a while I'm getting crashes. The error is a timeout watchdog error, which is normally (I think) related to overclocked CPUs. So whilst my system is OCed, it'll crash if running either my (perhaps overly-complex) Aquasuite dashboard page, or the XDisplay - need to find out which it might be. Crashes can happen whilst in the middle of a demanding game (CP2077) or browsing, or sometimes (but need to verify) just usi...

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 22:23

Showing off my dashboard

Hi, yes it's very easy to change the types. When you create a new item you're presented with options: When you're in some items you can change their representation: I think the circular guage is a unique item type however, can't change it from a circular guage to a bar graph as far as I am aware. Bar graphs are part of the Detailed Data item type. There are other members on here who are way more experienced than me on these matters, however, so hopefully one of them can provide a better answer, ...

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 23:37

Showing off my dashboard

Yep, by Splashtop. Idea credit is thanks to WinstonWoof for suggesting it earlier in the thread. I think it's free from what I can see. It behaves literally like having an additional monitor, it appears in Windows Settings Display, but not in NVIDIA Control Panel interestingly.

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 23:18

Showing off my dashboard

Just been fiddling with that Wired XDisplay and an old iPad mini. Quite good actually. Nice and neat on the desk. Still setting up a dashboard design in Aquasuite but that's easily adjustable. Was sort of intrigued by a small HDMI screen as an alternative but might stick with this for a little while, see how it works out.

Mittwoch, 7. September 2022, 21:10

dashboard: reporting CPU usage

Thanks all for the insights and responses. Perhaps somewhat simplistically, I just wanted to see a plot of when the cpu is busy and to what extent. To correlate against other aspects of the reporting, such as water temp and gpu. I think I’ll get it to report cores activity in ghz per core instead somehow, but without it looking too busy. I had thought about doing an ‘average’ approach but I wasn’t sure that that is appropriate with multiple performance cores and efficiency cores - but might chec...

Dienstag, 6. September 2022, 23:22

dashboard: reporting CPU usage

Hi all. Just trying to finalise a dashboard. For CPU % utlisation, what do you guys recommend to use for reporting an accurate CPU utilisation? 1: the first thread usage? Or 2: the CPU total? CPU total feels wrong as it's alway a pretty low figure, about half of what Task Manager performance reports for CPU. Should I average the performance cores (12900k)? Dont' think that would work. Thanks guys.

Samstag, 3. September 2022, 19:22

Aqausuite utilisation

Thanks InfoSeeker and Remayz. Yes was planning to delete the standard ones and go to a single page, ultimately, but I am currently trying to refine my monitoring page, and I like to keep a few iterations or different tests present on different pages whilst I develop it. Good to know it’s not a cumulative effect on utilisation from multiple pages. Who knows my monitoring page might make an appearance on the Show My Dashboard thread soon!

Freitag, 2. September 2022, 23:26

Aqausuite utilisation

Hi all, quick quesiton on the amount of utilisation the aquasuite page displays generate. How much do they effect the utilisation rate of the CPU and system? And a slightly OCD question: if I have several pages in the app, do they all generate utilisaiton, or only the one page that's currently selected? Are all these pages still working away in the background? Thanks

Samstag, 27. August 2022, 15:31

Slow boot up

I do have some sata data drives in there also, but I suspect this is the z690 / ddr5 issue that’s at play here. This video on ddr5 ram and long posts by JayzTwoCents is probably relevant : https://youtu.be/uu9U7TVNImI

Freitag, 26. August 2022, 14:25

Slow boot up

Cheers guys. It's not about inconvenience, it's more a question of "is this working correctly". I had expected this spec of modern kit to boot in a superfast time, hence querying if there is anything "wrong". Having since researched this further, it appears to be that the latest round of Asus board have this quite long post time, so it's apparently normal - as Taubenhaucher has also said. But it IS an inconvenience .... I need to feel the powerrr!!!! I need to shave that 0.07 down to at least 0....

Donnerstag, 25. August 2022, 23:00

Slow boot up

Hi all, does Aquacomputer kit cause slow boot up time in any way? Trying to figure out why my newly built system is taking a while to boot. Motherboard is asus z690 maximus extreme running a 12900k (stock profile or OC profile). From pressing case ‘on’ button to seeing the boot logo on monitor, takes 26 seconds or so. And a further 12-14 seconds to get to windows. By contrast my old system (4790k on a z97x-soc) was much quicker. - This system has a few aquacomputer controllers attached (as did t...

Samstag, 20. August 2022, 21:55

How hot can I allow my coolant to run?

I’m glad the heatwave where I live has relaxed a bit. I was worrying I’d built my system badly, but I think actually it’s just the mad temperatures! Idle and gaming temps are much more behaved, and consequently the ‘acoustics’ of the system.

Freitag, 19. August 2022, 21:40

Playground: create a data source?

Haha thanks Remayz feeling like such a noob now I went for 90s for a clean run obviously, I was building wondering exactly that: ‘how much more restriction is this adding’ but then had read that it’s not such an issue if there’s decent flow. ‘Water is water’ was a thing I’d read quite frequently. But knowing I was going to go to two pumps on the basis I had quite a few components I was guessing 90s would be a non issue. Ultimately this line of enquiry - hence the original post which you guys did...

Freitag, 19. August 2022, 14:24

Hi yes I have a ‘relatively’ restrictive loop: 1x360 65mm, 1x360 45mm, 1x360 30mm, cpu block, front and back gpu blocks, a vertical reservoir plate, and lots of 90 degree fittings. There are setups a lot more restrictive than mine I guess and no doubt people will happily run those off a single pump. But I wanted to keep pressure up and pumps at lower speed. I have no prior experience to back up this decision and it was based on researching the topic on the internet prior to designing and buildin...

Freitag, 19. August 2022, 11:16

Guys thank you so much for the comprehensive answers and help, awesome as always, very much appreciated. Two distinct approaches to get to the same solution, will give both a go. Cheers guys Yes the issue originally stemmed from the combined noise issue when both at same rpm. Am playing with the pumps to understand how they work together. Generally I have the first pump in line running slightly faster than the second but am curious as to how else they could work. Interestingly whilst I was playi...

Donnerstag, 18. August 2022, 21:53

Hi all, I am triyng to create a data source in playground. I have two pumps in series. I want to take the %RPM of Pump1, and run Pump2 %RPM by 'Pump1 %RPM' MINUS 'X value'. Ie if Pump1 is running at 40%, I want Pump2 to match Pump1's RPM, but run at minus 5% relative to it, at 35%, for example. I can create this in Virtual Sensors, but this is not the right place, there is not apparent option to turn this into a data source to set the Pump2 controller by. I am sure this is possible but I doing i...

Dienstag, 16. August 2022, 22:58

Showing off my dashboard

Hey Remayz, been playing with that some more. Have now got a virtual sensor for the average water temp (combining various temperature sensors from inline sensors and pumps), and also the average of the fan channels power/speed (where some fans are combined to push/pull on a single rad). Very awesome feature, thanks for explaining it.

Dienstag, 16. August 2022, 21:48

The Aqua Computer Service is not active!

Still getting this message. I cannot work out why or how it's happening.

Montag, 15. August 2022, 23:32

Showing off my dashboard

Ah, brilliant, very straightforward when you know how. Thank you so much

Montag, 15. August 2022, 22:55

Showing off my dashboard

Hi guys, could someone take me through the steps of how to create a Delta T readout? Am not sure how to make this. I'd like to show the differential between intake temps, and the water temps. Would be much appreciated! Thanks

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 17:47

How hot can I allow my coolant to run?

It's so hot where I am right now that the water temp is 34.5 idle, room ambient is 31-32. It's a loft space and have no AC. The obvious fact that the water temp will never go below room ambient just exacerbates the situation, any form of gaming and the water temps are instantly up to 38/39/40! Am also curious as to the definition of the "limits"

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 15:25

OK thanks mate, makes sense. Now I just have to solve the erratic "service not active" message!

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 13:09

Hi Remayz, mine was set to 8 seconds delay. When exactly does it count the delay from? Turn on of the machine? And another sort of related question: on my old machine, built in about 2016, I was running an Aquaero 6 LT, and there was a settting in Aquasuite to flash the Aquasuite settings and profiles to the Aquaero device itself. After I had to reinstall the OS 3-4 years after it was built, I never actually re-installed Aqausuite, I just let the computer run off the aquero hardware in the PC ru...

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 22:13

Hi all, sometimes I get this message when I start Aqausuite, sometimes I do not. Can anyone advise why this might happen? As far as I am aware there is no Firewall blocking it, and I am running it in Administrator rights mode. Thanks!

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 01:31

D5 Pump Speeds

Thanks Taubenhaucher. Just realised I need to calibrate the pumps first. Which means I need to do the ‘pinch tube’ move then run the calibration. Aquasuite says to pinch tube then run the calibration. But surely I would need to pinch the tube during calibration to give the calibration a ‘zero’ reading?

Montag, 8. August 2022, 09:12

D5 Pump Speeds

My dual D5 NEXT pumps running in series are mounted to a front vertical reservoir. I suspect this is one reason why they’re quite prominent sounding on my system at anything over 30-35%. Interestingly I tried running them at 50% as part of some cooling testing and the difference in water temperatures and component temperatures seemed basically identical to when running them in ‘silent’ mode at 15-20%. Although I haven’t pushed any overclocks as of yet. In relation to the above point, my next por...

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 23:26

Fan control: Aquero with Octo

Hi guys, I have recently set up my new pc. Am running an Aquaero Lt6, with an Octo connected. I run most of my fans from the Aquaero directly. I have one set of fans connected to the Octo. The Octo is connected to the Aquero via Aquabus. The problem is this: the fans on the Octo exhibit that slightly odd behavior (that has been described on these forums previously) whereby the fan speed rises and falls every few seconds. The connection to the Octo is from 3 fans connected to one header on the Oc...

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 19:36

Showing off my dashboard

@Speedy-VI and WinstonWoof - great guys, thanks. Both of those routes look very good. Speedy-VI I hadn't properly understood your first post, very interesting. Am looking at 7inch to 10 inch rasperry pi screens or cctv screen on the internet. Looks to be lots of options out there for a little screen for desktop mounting. The spare Ipad route looks good too - but am reading mixed messages online about the connectivity of the software? How relaible is it?

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 19:32

D5 Pump Speeds

So have been experiemnting with the profile on my newly built home pc. Am going for something that is basically silent when I'm working from home (just pushing Office and PDf files about) which then ramps up for games. So of the three 360 rads, two have 0 rpm on them for when working from home. Turns out the loudest element on the system is the dual D5 pumps working in series (single loop system). In the interests of mitigiating the pump noise, I have been experimenting with these in two ways: A...

Montag, 1. August 2022, 23:45

Add Curve Controller Greyed out

Thanks guys. Yes, that's exactly it, I deleted another controller, then the option was available again, so yes, seems to have reached the limit of number of controllers.

Montag, 1. August 2022, 00:16

Add Curve Controller Greyed out

Hi all, I am editing the controllers, and the Add Curve Controller option is greyed out. Anyone know why this would be? Thanks.

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 00:59

Showing off my dashboard

I have some questions spring to mind reading this very interesting thread. 1. How do people display thier dashboards? In a window? Desktop mode? How big? 2. Do people use any other dashboard type apps - AIDA64 Extreme sensor panel etc? (I used AIDA on my outgoing system, I didn't even run the aquaero app, just had it running off it's firmware with my settings uploaded to it, but had the aquero data fed through to the AIDA super minimal sensor panel app) 3. Does anyone use a dedicated physical di...

Freitag, 29. Juli 2022, 01:08

Showing off my dashboard

Ah ok, thanks aquaman2030, will attempt the same with my sensor cables, cheers.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2022, 01:06

D5 Pump Speeds

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« the important question is "are your water-cooled components running at a temp that you're happy/comfortable with?" Geat reading this debate, guys. I think this quote above for me is the key question. I've only ever built two PCs in my life, the first one is watercooled and runs Aquaero. The new PC I've just built runs Aquaero also, obviously, and this one I'm setting up to be as silent as possible during normal operation. So, I'm not chasing absolute minimum temps this t...

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2022, 21:32

Showing off my dashboard

Hey, great thread. Will be making my own control panel soon. Love that ‘Ambient’ readout. How do you do an ambient measurement? Put a wired sensor just outside the case?

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2022, 10:04

D5 Pump Speeds

Hi all, I have just set up my new system. I am curious as to what speeds people run their pumps at, assuming you use a fixed speed. I am running two pumps, assessing fixed speeds between 30-40%. The pumps are in series, on a three radiator system plus cpu and gpu blocks. I will be experimenting with speeds vs temperatures, but was interested to see how other go about this? Thanks

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 22:05

question about the waterblock on the 3080ti

Not sure I can help you there, that doesn't look like any of the Galax 3080ti cards on their site. https://www.galax.com/en/graphics-card/3…0ti-series.html

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 08:45

question about the waterblock on the 3080ti

Hi there, am not clear on exactly which model you have but there appear to be quite a few blocks made for Galax 3080tis, having had a quick google. Which is the specific model you have? Maybe worth asking around on more graphics card or pc gaming technology oriented forums, if not done so already

Samstag, 8. Januar 2022, 11:03

Designing my Layout: Advice Appreciated

Thanks Remayz, v useful to know. Of the banks of 6, I’ll mostly likely only light the 3 fans facing into the case. The other 3 per bank (push/pull configuration on these rads) are facing away from view.

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 18:17

Designing my Layout: Advice Appreciated

Infoseeker, many thanks (and apologies for the delayed response!) The fans ARGB daisy chain together, so there is one cable per bank. so hopefully this should work!

Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2021, 23:57

Dual D5 NEXT Pumps in series: control method

If I don’t run an aquabus cable, and run with USB only, in the event of some sort of Windows failure or BSOD, I assume the pump just ramps up to full speed or at least stays at the speed it’s at?

Montag, 27. Dezember 2021, 10:48

Thank you mate much appreciated

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2021, 17:23

One more question on this: can I run the two pumps on a y-splitter aquabus cable? Ie connect them to one aquabus header? If so, does it still recognise them as two pumps, or treat them as one? Thanks

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2021, 10:35

Ok thanks Bartdude. Will get this all set up and will report back as to how I get on.

Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2021, 13:52

Thanks Remayz, makes sense. Is there any reason not to plug in both USB and Aquabus then? Thanks

Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2021, 10:42

Quick question: after initial setup with USB, is it better to run the pumps via Aquabus? Or is running it from USB functionally no different? Thanks!