• 28.04.2024, 04:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2022, 06:17

Forenbeitrag von: »Kevin N K«

Aquacomputer device compatibility Between products.

Zitat von »jolly« Could i connect a high flow next or a high flow sensor directly to a aquastream or d5 next pump without usb? (Ie - no computer / aquasuite) The D5 NEXT have a combined connector you can use for either fan control or a flow sensor (remember to configure the use of the connector before connecting anything, or you risk damaging your devices). The Aquastream Ultimate has dedicated connector for a flow sensor, as well as a dedicated connector for a temp sensor. For info the D5 NEXT...

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 22:47

Brand new D5 NEXT short circuited

I bought a D5 NEXT. Before installing it I hooked it up to just the radiator and sata power, to both flush the radiator (after doing a few manual flushes) and to see if worked probably. Everything worked as expected. But when I fired up my system after completing my build, the display and RGB came on for a second and then turned off, and then it started to smell like burned electronics. The pump itself kept running though. Afterwards I found out the the NEXT controller had short circuited at the...

Montag, 20. Dezember 2021, 14:42

Need help for my first water cooled build

Thanks for your replies. It's much appreciated

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2021, 02:31

@Remayz Thanks for your reply How many fans will you have? - 3x120mm + 1x140mm for the rads, and another 2x120mm to push air through the case. Can you recommend one pump over the other? And is there any major differences between the D5 Next and the Aquastream when it comes to control and sensors? I want to put an inline temp sensor on each side of the rad. To do this will I then need the Aquaero or could I do it somehow with 2 Quadro's or Octo's

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2021, 06:53

I have started to do some research for my first water cooled build, and I thought I knew what I wanted until I came across Aqua Computer. I love how you're able to monitor everything in you loop via Aquasuite, it really speaks to my inner geek, so now I want to go with Aqua Computer. I just don't know exactly what to buy, what would will suite my needs. My plan is to build a single serial loop system cooling my CPU (Ryzen 5600x) and my GPU (ASUS TUF 3070-O8G-GAMING). I want to put in a 360 mm ra...