• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2021, 09:36

Forenbeitrag von: »KrzysztofGW«

Next flow sensor miscalibration

That was it! Thanks! I did not take into account settings under "disable signal output during alarm"

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 22:41

Zitat von »sebastian« you have to configure this in the high flow next sensor! Pls show me where

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 09:12

Zitat von »sebastian« Flow signal is the changed name and the external flow sensor signal on the fan port. Yes, the Flow_signal is an analogue signal on the pomp; the Flow is software sensor from the high flow NEXT and I cannot choose it for steering the D5 by flow.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 09:10

Zitat von »Bartdude« What happens if you choose "Flow" for the sensor instead of "Flow_signal", do you then get the Flow Next in the drop down box? Only reason I ask is that shows the same flow rate as indicated in your pic. I cannot chose input for D5's control by flow. It is controlled by wired signal and I cannot adjust it. Zitat von »sebastian« You have to select High flow 53068, and in the sensor the same as output signal. Otherwise you get wrong values. You have to configure the output si...

Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2021, 22:43

Where can I find option to choose Soft. sensor? I have connected high flow NEXT with signal to fan header od D5 NEXT and it shows too high values and I cannot find any other options to choose. Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« On closer inspection, your screenshot seems to show the Virtual Sensor, you can see that you have a selection box for the sensor type, just take a Soft. Sensor and specify the high flow NEXT as data source.

Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2021, 13:28

The high flow NEXT cannnot be chosen - I have the latest firmwares and software. There are: high flow (the oldest one), two Dimensa and virtual calibrated flow.

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2021, 23:16

Hi! I have both D5 NEXT and NEXT flow sensor. The problem is that I cannot control the pump by the flow. Flow sensor gives strange, too high values through the cable (up to 1600 lph when it shows via its own sensor 100 lph (software sensor from flow meter)). Pls look at the photo: