• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-30 von insgesamt 30.

Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 21:03

Forenbeitrag von: »egawrangler«

Connectivity Validation - please help!

Danke Hufeisen! So RGBpx needs a direct USB connection via whatever device (OCTO in this case) to work. And yes, I'm aware of the need-USB-to-update-firmware requirement. Other than that, can you see any reason why the cabling in the diagram would not work? Thanks!!

Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 15:55

Connectivity Validation - please help!

Hi AC Fans/Mods/Admins - I've got an external water box cooling my PC, and I'm trying to minimize the connections down to just one cable between PC and waterbox. Please see the diagram below - is this a "valid" topology for the AC gear? I understand Splitty 9 can be used in aquabus mode and "splits" an aquabus connection. Thanks for any help you can offer! https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfq36unfoohq78…nnect.jpg?raw=1

Montag, 29. September 2008, 10:01

Re: which fittings compatible with American tubing

First off, if you're going for Tygon R-3603 tubing, make sure you get sizes with a 1/16" wall. 1/8" wall will not fit ANY current compression fitting. Second, may I suggest R-3400 tubing? It's basically the black version of R-3603. I know it's a modders no-no to use anything other than clear tubing, but if you're a newcomer to water cooling, clear tubing is a pain. Clear tubing excites algae growth and until you figure out the correct mix of corrosion inhibitors and algaecides needed in your loo...

Montag, 29. September 2008, 09:52

Re: aquastream usb connector

No dumb questions in watercooling. The only "dumb" things are know-it-all's who profess their knowledge upon you with pervasive disdain. Ugh. The USB connector on your motherboard is the same as on any other board. The connector on the the "top" has five pins, the one on the "bottom" has four. They are both electrically the same. The extra pin on the right of the top connector (the fifth pin) is a cable ground. This is not neccessary as pin 4 is also a ground. Some usb cables use the braided cab...

Mittwoch, 10. September 2008, 07:40

Re: Why is it so hard to update the FW in AC Xt Ul

Zitat von »Shoggy« Errr? I have not said one single word in that thread yet My apologies, you're overwhelming tech talk in the threads related to this one caused me to absent-mindedly link your name to technical support.  Again, my bad.  Check http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…d&threadID=1244 and http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…d&threadID=1243 for references. Name:  Shoggy Beiträge:  13244 Position:  ---------- Registrierungs-Datum:  02.07.03 um 14:25:37

Dienstag, 9. September 2008, 08:54

Well, for anyone still frustrated by not being able to flash their Aquastream XT to the most current firmware...I have found a solution!!! So here goes... First off, forget what Shoggy said. Please, no offense Shoggy..I know you get touchy when people attack your advice but in this case, it really just adds superfluous confusion to an already frustrating situation. Step 1) Ensure you have a printer port (25 pin LPT) on your PC. NOT an aftermarket card with an LPT port. It MUST be a native (solde...

Dienstag, 9. September 2008, 08:54

Re: aquastream XT-Firmware 1.09, DIY-Flasher

Well, for anyone still frustrated by not being able to flash their Aquastream XT to the most current firmware...I have found a solution!!! So here goes... First off, forget what Shoggy said. Please, no offense Shoggy..I know you get touchy when people attack your advice but in this case, it really just adds superfluous confusion to an already frustrating situation. Step 1) Ensure you have a printer port (25 pin LPT) on your PC. NOT an aftermarket card with an LPT port. It MUST be a native (solde...

Dienstag, 9. September 2008, 08:52

Re: Flash AquaStream XT Ultra

Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008, 23:08

I've used the jumper to reset the pump, and all the settings ARE changed, but this still does not effect the ability to flash the pump successfully. By administering this jumper "trick", does the blinking red light illicit any different behavior? Mine doesn't, i.e. same blinking red light. Bummer.

Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008, 19:36

MUFF - Not sure what that meant but if you've got a secret way to flash this thing then please let me know! I'm going nuts!!! Shoggy - I've now tried disconnecting the pumps power supply while the flashing tool is searching for the pump. Same problem, the pump is still not found. Aquasuite still sees the pump just fine after a reboot, but the flashing tool won't catch it. I've remade a parallel to aquabus cable using the instructions just to make sure. Same problem. I can't help but think that t...

Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008, 06:03

Ok, I tried this but there is no difference. If I try to flash the pump from the Aquasuite, I get "Error at Block 1/113". The pump works ok and is responsive to the Aquasuite, but can not be flashed in this manner. If I try to flash the pump using the parallel port tool, then the tool just executes a while loop and displays "Searching for pump". The pump is connected and detected by Aquasuite, but the parallel tool can not find it. Very odd behavior. I can reset the pump to factory defaults, but...

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2008, 19:26

Re: aquastream XT-Firmware 1.09, DIY-Flasher

Same problem here. I've tried every which way to flash the Aquastream XT Ultra. Built the parallel cable, installed different OS's with the Aquasuite, etc. Still no luck. PLEASE! Can anyone help with this??? Bootloader - 101 FW - 1005

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2008, 19:25

Same question here. I've tried every which way to flash the Aquastream XT Ultra. Built the parallel cable, installed different OS's with the Aquasuite, etc. Still no luck. PLEASE! Can anyone help with this??? Bootloader - 101 FW - 1005

Donnerstag, 10. April 2008, 07:57

AC - are there any instructions for how to flash the firmware from the Aquasuite? I am also having an incredibly difficult time flashing this pump. I have tried flashing at least 30 times, and all say successful, but the pump always comes up with the old firmware. Firmware : 1005 Bootloader : 101 Thanks for any help you can offer.

Dienstag, 8. April 2008, 07:15

Re: Water blocks for EVGA 790i Ultra

Ummm, yes.  I'm not sure whether you were trying to point out the obvious or supplant my suggestion.  But either way...you're right.  Here's a few other suggestions: edit by hobbes_dmS: This is a manufacturers forum. Don't discuss about or link to other products.

Dienstag, 8. April 2008, 00:39

Re: Inaccurate temps?

Pumps add heat. That's a general (and I'm not trying to be a smartass) rule of watercooling. It is usually best to put the pump directly BEFORE the radiator in a cooling loop, and push the maximal amount of heat out of the rad. The temp sensor for the pump is indeed outside the water flow (there is no thermal probe in direct contact with the water). This has the advantage of getting you a "close enough" water temp, while providing a more accurate temp of the pump internals (to gauge whether you'...

Dienstag, 8. April 2008, 00:26

Re: How to connect my AC-equipment the smartest wa

Whoops, you're probably right. But now that I think about it, the rule still applies! HA!

Dienstag, 8. April 2008, 00:22

Re: Direction of flow on cuplex xt di ?

Yup, I agree with the above. You want the block to "push" the water into the copper pillars on the baseplate. Also, mounting the intake above the exhaust aids in bleeding air bubbles. HOWEVER, I have installed one of these things in backwards (on accident, it was a twinplex XT) and noticed zero performance drop. i.e. temps were the same, flow meter was the same, etc.

Dienstag, 8. April 2008, 00:16

Re: Water blocks for EVGA 790i Ultra

Here's what I've got...I'm using a 780i board so the only difference is the MCP block you need would have to change. edit by hobbes_dmS: This is a manufacturers forum. Don't discuss about or link to other products. Hopefully the admins won't delete that website link from this post. yes, we do.

Dienstag, 8. April 2008, 00:07

Re: How to connect my AC-equipment the smartest wa

My best suggestion is to connect the Aquastream XT to the Aquaero via the Aquabus. This will allow you to "control" the Aquastream XT from the control buttons on the face of the Aquaero. Also, connect the Aquastream XT to the motherboard via USB. This will allow you to flash/update the Aquastream XT's firmware as updates become available. Also, the Aquastream can be controlled independently via the Aquasuite if it is also directly connected to the mainboard. The flowsensor can either be plugged ...

Montag, 7. April 2008, 23:59

Re: Newbie Aquaero questions

1) Basically, yes, it's mostly about looks. Having gone through several Aquaero's, I can say that the VFD has no diagonal viewing distortion. This means you can clearly read the VFD from any angle. Also the VFD seems to be brighter/easier to read. If that's worth the price...so be it. 2) No clue. 3) Not that I can see as of yet. My biggest gripe is that I've still not been able to flash my Aquastream XT to the most current firmware. This is a problem shared by a lot of folks, across (seemingly) ...

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2008, 10:39

Re: Aquasuite on linux

Check the Support->Downloads area of this website for a link to the Aquaero Linux Support thread. On the first page is a link to the Aquaero Linux suite, in english. Have fun!

Montag, 24. Dezember 2007, 07:16

Re: Linux Steuerungssoftware (aeinfo)    !UPDATE!

Christian - Here's what I've got, the ENGLISH package. I updated the readme file with readme.eng and added a lot of stuff, per the user distribution. I've used the daemon on Suse, Ubuntu, Fedora, and ArchLinux. All successful, but the daemon still suffers from needing to be started last in the boot sequence (or after the user has loggend in). The C++ code, HTML, and scripts have all been updated as well. Added two scripts, one for Debian and one for Suse style distros, instructions are in the re...

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2007, 02:42

Re: Aquasuite on linux

Blue_Iced - I'm currently polishing off the C++ code for the Aquaero Daemon under Linux. The GUI interface is via HTML, and designed by Christian Unger. It's a bit dated, but handles most of the important Aquaero functions. Additionally, the daemon publishes its own web server, so you can configure the Aquaero externally. Should be done by the end of the week. I'd love to work on a new, more flashy GUI, but I'm a novice in C++/Mono. A NEW linux port with integrated WebServer for the Aquasuite on...

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2007, 06:42

...Just wanted to let you know I'm working on an English translation for the aquaerod daemon. HTML is already done, and now I'm going through the C++ code. Should be done before Christmas. -EGA

Donnerstag, 29. November 2007, 20:31

Es tut mir leid, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Just finished compiling and installing aeinfo and aquaerod on a Debian distribution (Ubuntu 7.10) ;D If you need help installing it, let me know. I'll try to translate. Installing this package requires several tools not installed with Ubuntu, as well as careful management of how you start the aquaerod daemon server. I've got the script files necessary to execute aquaerod, but this is dependent on your distro. Try to give me some details on you...

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007, 09:33

Re: AquaNAS

[deleted text]

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007, 09:30

AquaNAS

All - Just began production of, what I call, the AquaNAS. In my spare time, I do a lot of server building for customers who want "more power" out of everything. With the ridiculous number of AC spare parts I had lying around, I began to build what follows. A water-cooled NAS server with "more power". System specs and pictures follow: MB: Arbor ITXi7435-ATX CPU: Pentium M 1.86Ghz RAM: 2GB RAID: Areca ARC-1680LP HD: 3 X 500GB SATA, 1 X 120 SATA REMOVABLE, 1 X 8 GB CF NIC: Dual Realtek GbE, Intel 2...

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2006, 04:10

Re: AquaSuite Compatibility

Thanks! I'm sure you've gotten this question a hundred times already, but is there an estimated release date for this new version?

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2006, 19:23

AquaSuite Compatibility

Anyone - I'm trying to compile a list of all operating systems compatible with the AquaSuite software...so far I've got Windows XP Professional Windows XP Media Center Edition Windows XP-64 I know I'm missing quite a few others, can anyone help? Specifically, is Windows Server 2003 compatible? thanks! -EGAWrangler