• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2021, 12:56

Forenbeitrag von: »lerun«

Aquaero 6 LT Win11 shutdown issues

Sems to have been the motherboard in early stages of failure. Suspect some liquid metal migrated onto the board.

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2021, 12:48

I also upgraded from an older version of aquasuite to (last license was from 2016) X.47. I had no problems on the old version, but the new seems to have issues. So based on an old post I also tried to disable the aquasuite windows service, and running shutdown now with the service disabled does not immediately restart the computer. Problem with having the service disabled is that the pump will start to have problems keeping a stable rpm. Not sure how the service manages to get the motherboard to...

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2021, 12:11

Hi, hoping someone else has encountered this problem before. I just upgraded from an old aquaero to 6 LT, I have also a aquastream XT. Both connected using USB and aquabus. Only other ting connected are 5 fans. This is all connected to a Aorus Master (z390) board and using a Corsair HX850 PSU. Now after the switch whenever I run shutdown from inside the OS, the computer will turn off. But the instant it is off it will start up again by itself. I did all the normal troubleshooting, disabling all ...