• 19.04.2024, 18:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 14:46

Forenbeitrag von: »MAJO«

Solution aqua computer service not start automatically when turning on the pc, please service support read to investigate please

Sebastian i have installed the version you tell and problem not fixed. Perhaps my english is not good. After install aquasuite with framework necessary for it, downloaded from your page, if you install other program, game, etc what autoinstall other framework version diferente that aquasuite needs ( you installed with aquasuite) or update windows 11 with official updates, problem appears always

Sonntag, 13. Februar 2022, 11:23

Solution aqua computer service not start automatically when turning on the pc, please service support read to investigate please

Thanks Speedy, please try power off the wall, wait a few seconds, power on the wall and launch your pc and check if you have same problem. Remember i have windows 11, not know if windows 10 is different in this case for this problem

Samstag, 12. Februar 2022, 10:21

i write here because service support not answer, excuse me my bad english please Since December I changed my PC and installed Windows 11, I had a problem with the aquacomputer service executable. If I start up assuming that the wall power (220V) is disconnected, aqua computer service does not auto start. If I turn off the pc, but do not remove the power from the wall, aqua computer service, autostarts without problems The moment I unplug the power from the wall the problem appears again. I am to...

Samstag, 12. Februar 2022, 09:43

X.47 Service Keeps Stopping

i have just install windows and problem continue

Freitag, 11. Februar 2022, 19:28

X.47 Service Keeps Stopping

Here the same problem, i contacted with service assist but not answer yet. When my pc start from power off ( power wall off and on), aquaservice not autostart, but if i restart my pc or restart from power off without disconnect from power wall, aquaservice autostart always withouth any problem. I have trried power on power wall, wait some time but not luck. I get 2 error in event system: 1. Nombre de la aplicación con errores: AquaComputerService.exe, versión: 10.2.8077.23764, marca de tiempo: 0...

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 19:28

Problem Aquacomputer Service and Windows 11

update: today started to work without touch nothing and worked fine all day, not know what hapenned, i have 15 seconds delay as these past days

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 18:01

Yes i have delayed trying 5, 10 and 15 seconds. If i tried execute give the error i told you, i need to install it firstly

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2022, 22:40

Good night , i have a problem with Aqua Computer Service in my PC. Installation was fine , not problem. When i power off my Pc but not disconnect power of the wall ( PSU with power) i start my Pc and Aqua Computer Service and Aquacomputer Service Helper autostart fine, and aquaero, and 2 x D5 Next work fine too, but if i power off my PC and disconnect power from wall ( PSU not Power ) when i start my PC, Aqua Computer Service and Aqua Computer Helper not autostart. I have always to enter in Aqua...

Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2021, 12:16

help for a newbie, aida64 and aquasuite

good morning, i have an aquaero and 2 next D5 pumps, and i would like to know how could i made for aquasuite read temps from aida64 to setup fans in aquaero.Where could i find the information please? thanks

Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2021, 12:13

[Resolved] Inputs not available in Global profiles or Outputs

Excuse me but what is OCTO? i´m newbie