• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-23 von insgesamt 23.

Dienstag, 23. Mai 2023, 20:04

Forenbeitrag von: »va3sd«

New: aquasuite X

Hi, everyone! Is it possible to somehow send notification for Outputs in telegram bot? Now I can see kind of workaround: create local ps1 script for sending, create scheduler job with execution this script, job should pass message as parameter to ps1 script and choose this job in action dropdown. Complicated and I have to remember all this dependencies if something happened. Thanks!

Samstag, 7. Januar 2023, 20:07

After few system restart finally I can see all my outputs and virtual sensors. Thanks!

Samstag, 7. Januar 2023, 19:46

I just checked Settings_VirtualSoftwareSensor file - they are identical, 2439 lines of xml, but on new installation empty all area. Tried to restart program, to copy and paste again, did not help. Unfortunately, I have only image of old system created by Macrium software, so I can only navigate by all folders.

Samstag, 7. Januar 2023, 18:17

Hi! I installed Aquasuite on clean system (just build new system), open my backup and copy C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data everything from there to my current system. But in Aquasuite nothing in Playground section. Is it possible to copy this settings also?

Montag, 21. Februar 2022, 01:32

RE: RE: Minor modification to aquasuite Inputs displayed in the system tray

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« It would help if there were a horizontal bar between Input options in the aquasuite Inputs displayed in the system tray. Nice - [attach]9212[/attach] Again and again, did you try to check what on my picture? There is time how long HWINFO64 is running and unbelievable - 1 minute, shared memory stopped after 12 hours!

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2022, 10:30

Already stopped and started service, also closed HWINFO and started again...

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2022, 10:26

Zitat von »Stephan« Have you maybe also updated HWinfo? If you haven't bought the current version the shared memory interface will not be available. You have to enable it manual. I will also closed after 12h. So please check if HWinfo is running and the settings for the shared memory interface are fine. Then open the sensor tab and check again. Wait for 30 seconds, if you don't see the sensors in the aquasuite you can restart the Aqua Computer service. There are NO known bugs right now with HWi...

Freitag, 18. Februar 2022, 11:14

The most funny thing - on this forum I can see that X.49 is Insider (beta/test) version, but why I do not see this message in Aquasuite itself before updating?! In Aquasuite shows just 'you have update' no information about beta/test/Insider. What should I do if I need HWINFO64 data in Aquasuite. You guys ruin everything.

Freitag, 18. Februar 2022, 10:33

I really do not understand what are you guys doing!!! After today`s update to version X.49 AuquaSuite can not see HWINFO64. What are you doing, could you stop breaking what works well?!

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2022, 21:20

Installation aqualis and ULTITOP DUAL D5

????????????

Montag, 24. Januar 2022, 23:37

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »va3sd« AquaSuite has issue with getting monitoring sensors, HWINFO author confirms it, I don't think that he confirmed this. He said he thinks that AQS is not using a global mutex to synchronize polling of this particular sensor. Sebastian said they do synchronize polling with HWINFO so maybe something else is causing the issue that va3sd has noticed. va3sd - If you can monitor this sensor in AQS directly, but want HWINFO running for other reasons, you can disab...

Freitag, 21. Januar 2022, 18:42

Zitat von »Hufeisen« For the aqualis reservoir, you have to drill your own holes. For the Ultitop, there are Fan mounts available. 120mm https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3789 140mm https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3790 Thank you! But what offer AquaComputer for aqualis ?

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2022, 08:37

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Speedy-VI« This is only true if one or both of those programs is not using a global mutex to synchronize the polling requests. The aquasuite has a synconized access with hwinfo. The direct hw monitoring is a complete different thing. When you have issues with the Monitoring use only ONE Monitoring software. You can disable the aquasuite Monitoring or dont use hwinfo. Let`s imagine: when I use only one monitoring and it is HWINFO if something happened with HWINFO...

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2022, 08:21

Hi, everyone! Does anybody know how to install these two positions? I can not see any adapters in Aquacomputer store. I want to install them in Lian li Dynamic, but there is no such places where I can drill holes.

Montag, 17. Januar 2022, 14:39

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »va3sd« Please tell me how can I create ticket or ask developers look into issue with sensors New: aquasuite X This is no aquasuite bug. Whenever you are using more than one software to monitoring your system you can have side effects with this 2 monitoring instances. But I can not use only one monitoring: AquaSuite does not have many data which could be monitored by Hwinfo, if I turned off AquaSuite monitoring and something happened with hwinfo (removed, stopped...

Montag, 17. Januar 2022, 00:09

Please tell me how can I create ticket or ask developers look into issue with sensors New: aquasuite X

Samstag, 8. Januar 2022, 01:38

Outputs will be triggered without hwinfo inputs, that is true (already checked). Also when no hwinfo values - all data in aquasuite will = 100

Samstag, 8. Januar 2022, 00:46

Also, I have tried dd only values from hwinfo, but when hwinfo will be stopped or removed or even did not started yet for fresh reboot - all my monitoring will be empty, all my outputs will be triggered. So, Aquacomputer should fix this issue with "eSIO sensor and don't synchronize with others" Where I have to create ticket?

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 23:37

There are only 6 software sensors. I need: GPU CoreGPU Hot SpotGPU Memory JunctionPower CPUPower RamPower GPUPower Rest-of-Chip Already 7 and it is without any new Outputs or metrics.

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 18:17

Without Aquasuite monitoring I have to add all needed values from Hwinfo as virtual sensors first and my OCTO has only 4 free sensors...

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 13:48

Remayz I totally agree with your workaround, but I use both, hwinfo good for monitoring in system tray, aquasuite good for getting data from hardware without any other tools such as hwinfo. Let`s imagine I use hwinfo and no monitoring in aquasuite, during update hwinfo will be closed and started again, in this moment my outputs in aquasuite could be triggered for turn off my PC ( I have a few rules for turn off PC when I have low flow rate or fans are turned off)

Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2022, 22:18

Hi! I noticed that some values are duplicated in HWINFO for my MSI Z490 Tomahawk motherboard, created thread on official forum HWINFO and Martin answered me that "They are accessing the eSIO sensor and don't synchronize with others." My question - is it possible to fix it ?