• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023, 01:37

Forenbeitrag von: »C47«

Leakshield and ZMT / EPDM soft tubing

Hi All, The leak-shield manual recommends using hard tubing for builds and if soft tubing: "As a broad rule, the outer diameter of PVC tubing should be at least 1.5 times the inner diameter of soft tubing. For PUR tubing, a factor of 1.2 is usually sufficient. Hardtubes are generally suit-able. Without information on compatibility, we recommend testing at slightly in-creased negative pressure and maximum water temperature before use." Questions: 1. Does anyone have experience with using leakshie...

Sonntag, 13. Februar 2022, 09:10

How to setup twitter notifications in Aquasuite?

I have been searching and I found a 2020 (?) post showing that the Notifications tab is under "Playground". However thats not the case with x.49 that I am using. Can anyone help with it? I have already set it up through "aquasuite > Accounts" and done the test tweet.

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2022, 23:37

Quadro software sensors stop responding

Using paid version of hwinfo32 too 7.16-4650

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2022, 11:37

Quadro software sensors stop responding

If I keep aquasuite (the main window running) the values go to --- faster. If the software isnt actively running, it goes to --- over a day or two. Happening to some but not all soft sensors (Leakshield and High Flow Next - Octo some are gone some stay) Restarting PC fixes it.

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2022, 23:37

Octo Flow Sensor

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The HIGH FLOW NEXT with THIS CONNECTION CABLE OR If both High Flow NEXT & OCTO are connected by USB, & the aquasuite is running, no cable is required I connected my HFN with that cable to my Octo (Flow connector) and my flow rate reading from HFN disappeared and what I got on Octo was wildly different. Without the cable, for some reason Octo isnt able to get the flow rate on its sensor (I had assumed it would get it from the software side of things automatically, but it l...

Montag, 31. Januar 2022, 02:57

Leakshield : TESTER mode

How long do I have to run the TESTER mode? For about 10mins in, one screen it shows me Pressure as - - - (I dont know why) and leak rate as 0.1-0.5mbar/min (system is off). The secon screen shows 291.9mbar. There is nothing in the manual or FAQ about how long to run it. I am assuming it is fluctuating due to temp changes or very minor leaks in fittings as they are not 100% vacuum proof. Also is it correct to assume 0.5mbar/min is safe to power up and system and test further?

Montag, 31. Januar 2022, 01:48

Leakshield and Power bank cable

Thank you both kind Sirs . The make shift cable worked (didnt connect green and white for now because those are data anyway). If I use a power adapter (that I use for my Raspberry Pi) that says its DC output is 2A, that should work too right? Leakshield uses 0.5A and the power adapter should be able to supply atleast 1A. The reason I dont want to use the power bank now is because it turns off after a while (supply of power is not constant) Edit : Solved, ended up using Samsung Adaptor which had ...

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022, 13:55

Leakshield and Power bank cable

Hello I just finished my custom loop and i was testing for leaks with my motherboard unplugged. Can I use the following cable to power leakshield with my powerbank (Xiaomi 20000mah)?

Samstag, 8. Januar 2022, 16:49

Octo and Coolermaster MF120 Prismatic Fans

Zitat von »Hufeisen« If the power consumption is too high, you can buy a Splitty12 active to supply 5v directly from the Power supply unit. So with the splitty12, I can use one connector from the octo and connect my 3 channels to 3 out of 4 ARGB connectors?

Samstag, 8. Januar 2022, 05:09

Octo and Coolermaster MF120 Prismatic Fans

Hi All, Been going through questions in this forum about fan ARGB leds and octo/quadro. Have some follow up questions specifically to this fan. My setup of LEDs: 9 x MF120 Prismatic fans with 30 LEDs each (6 middle, 24 outer ring LEDs) RGB rated current 0.65A (Product Link: https://coolermaster.egnyte.com/dl/txLGYjCrG1) Corsair XD5 Reservoir - 10 LEDsCorsair XC7 CPU Block - 16 LEDs 1x Octo = 2x RGBpx channels with 90 LEDs support each 1x High Flow Next = 1x RGBpx channel with 90 LEDs support eac...