• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 14. Januar 2022, 12:34

Forenbeitrag von: »lowtide«

High Flow reads 0.0 l/h

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Quote from the Manual: Connect the appropriate 3-pin connector to the flow sensorconnector of your device. If using as high flow 2, connect the appropri- ate 2-pin connector to a temperature sensor connector. (The high flow LT does not have an integrated temperature sensor.) Remembered wrong. What's the purpose of the 2-pin connector then? Nothing? Funny thing.. You say it's not a "support forum", however that's exactly what aquacomputer calls it themselves (direct lin...

Freitag, 14. Januar 2022, 09:12

High Flow reads 0.0 l/h

Zitat von »Tasky« Try unplugging the 2-pin connector, as the High Flow LT apparently does not have an integrated temperature sensor anyway. Also, which coolant are you using? It says in the documentation that the 2-pin should be connected. What's the purpose of that connector then? I'm using EK Cryofuel.

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 11:49

High Flow reads 0.0 l/h

Zitat von »Tasky« Zitat von »lowtide« Feel free to skip to the next thread if you have nothing of value to add. I think you might not understand what a forum is used for, it's definitely not only for "my system is running 100% I just want to show off". I've already sent them a mail, but they say "it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails", which is insanely poor customer service. For example - Have you instead tried setting it "to a calibration value of 169 impulses per liter", a...

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 11:23

High Flow reads 0.0 l/h

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« @lowtide I understand you are frustrated and disappointed, but coming in with attitude will not serve your needs best. In the case of a suspected defective product, communication with support by email will be your most expeditious option. Generally, if replacement is required, they will send a replacement and you will not be asked to return the defective product, its serial # will be disabled. I didn't come in with an attitude, I responded with an attitude - big differenc...

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 09:50

High Flow reads 0.0 l/h

Zitat von »gassynizz« My guess is that yours is broken. I have 2 high flow sensors, an lt and a high flow 2. The high flow 2 worked for 2 weeks then started doing exactly what yours is doing. The high flow lt currently works but makes a terrible clicking sound with flow over 215 l/h up to max flow in my system of 345 l/h. While aquacomputerr has the great aquasuite, I think their product quality control is really terrible right now, and they aren't an American company. They aren't very responsi...

Montag, 10. Januar 2022, 12:41

High Flow reads 0.0 l/h

I've recently completed my setup where I've added the "Flow sensor high flow LT, G1/4" in series. I've connected it to my OCTO on the flow input with the small 3-pin connector, and the 2-pin connector to the temperature input. And of course the large connector to the flow meter itself. I've chosen "sensoor type" as "53068". OCTO reports 0.0 l/h. Pump is running at 100%. As I missing something?