• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022, 11:27

Forenbeitrag von: »yurasicpark74«

RE: RE: Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400

Zitat von »Bartdude« Zitat von »yurasicpark74« Hello everyone! Need help. I have Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400. Can I connect both MPS400 by port Aquabas and will the flow sensors work correctly? Or still need to connect to the system only with USB? Thanks in advance. Initially you will need to connect the MPS 400 by USB in order for the system to recognise them. Then you may remove the USB and connect by Aquabus, however you will also be required to reconnect USB f...

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022, 11:22

RE: RE: Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »yurasicpark74« Всем привет! Нужна помощь. У меня Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 и два Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400. Могу ли я подключить оба MPS400 через порт Aquabas и будут ли правильно работать датчики расхода? Или все-таки нужно подключаться к системе только с USB? Заранее спасибо. Два датчика MPS Flow 400 будут работать только через aquabus, но вы должны назначить каждому датчику отдельный адрес aquabus. Для серии MPS Flow доступны четыре адреса aquabus (12, 13, 14...

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 23:07

Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400

Hello everyone! Need help. I have Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400. Can I connect both MPS400 by port Aquabas and will the flow sensors work correctly? Or still need to connect to the system only with USB? Thanks in advance.