• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Sonntag, 16. Januar 2022, 05:21

Forenbeitrag von: »JohanK«

Octo firmware update in VM fails...

Ok, so it would seem that either noone has encountered this problem before me, noone is interested in helping or the answer is something obvious that I should have seen, but didn't, or since using a VM isn't officially supported I'm on my own. Anyway, for whatever it's worth I'm gonna post how I solved the problem, maybe it can help someone else when they encounter the same issue, or it will just get buried amongst the other threads in the forum. What I did was to download the Windows 10 ISO Fil...

Samstag, 15. Januar 2022, 14:56

Forenbeitrag von: »JohanK«

Octo firmware update in VM fails...

In the past I have used the Aquaero 5 and 6LT, have been away from the hobby for awhile, am now running aircooled but wanted to get back in the game and bought a Octo to start with. Am running Linux Mint and I know all about the problems, so I am running a Windows 10 VM, in which the Octo is recognised both by Windows and Aquasuite. When I load Aquasuite X.47 I get the message that I need to update the firmware of the device. When I start the firmware update the LED on the Octo starts flashing e...