• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-30 von insgesamt 30.

Sonntag, 6. November 2022, 20:23

Forenbeitrag von: »tiggerlator«

Change from L/h to GPM

Hi I have a OCTO with a high flow LT connected to the sensor input. Aqua is showing L/H how do i change it to GPM? thx

Montag, 17. Oktober 2022, 13:12

OCTO question

My fans do the same, i have jusat ticked the hold minimum power box and set the slider to 35%, should be quieter when it boots now.

Montag, 17. Oktober 2022, 12:22

RE: i am having similar issues

Zitat von »GMdoghunter« So it is not just me hving issues with the sensors,i am having the same type of issues as you in fact i actually made a post on the forums about this as well. Sensors just randomly dont respond. aquacomputer hardware monitor seems as if it has stopped reponding is the link to my question where you will also see my dashboard showing hte sensors similar to yours as well I can assure you it is definitely the aquacomputer hardware monitor that is not responding,it has existe...

Montag, 17. Oktober 2022, 12:19

aquasuite has just lost all my GPPU and motherboard sensors

It just seems to do it randomly. Just done it again now. Other programs still report the sensors fine, ie AIDA64. here is a pic showing the problem

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2022, 11:02

aquasuite has just lost all my GPPU and motherboard sensors

aquasuite has just lost all my GPPU and motherboard sensors Basically i now have manual control of my fans with the octo, as there are no GPU or CPU sensors available to use for the fan ramp. what is going on? Here is a pic of the sensors i have available https://postimg.cc/34LnrDPm How do i fix this?

Dienstag, 20. September 2022, 13:06

OCTO Alarm Shut Down

for me the pump is the important thing, if it dies my PC does so the alarm control is on that only. Pretty pleased with the OCTO tbh

Montag, 19. September 2022, 10:35

OCTO Alarm Shut Down

Mine seems ok. Set it so if the pump goes 0 it will switch. It boots up fine, so should be ok. I like the fact i can leave it on and go out and if the pump fails, it will save itself. It's pretty easy to set up, not sure why others have a problem. I even made the cable myself till the AQ one comes in the post.

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 21:15

Showing off my dashboard

Hi guys how easy is it to modify it? like changing the Circular meters to needle type etc? any tutorials around? Thx

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 21:07

OCTO Alarm Shut Down

just connected the signal connector on my AQ OCTO to the power button. set alarm to activate the connector switching the PC off if the pump drops to 0% I tested it with the continuity setting of my multi meter, and it works.

Samstag, 23. April 2022, 21:37

Vision Highflow LT no reading

sorry if it is a mess, it just took me 15 mins for the forum to let me upload the two pics, cba editing it again

Samstag, 23. April 2022, 21:00

out of curiosity, did you check in the vision's system options in aquasuite, if the flow sensor connector was set as "flow sensor" and not "power switch" ? the port is dual purpose. Where would i find this option in aquasuite? I'm sure i looked in both aquasuite and on the vison and could find no such option. It was set as "high flow (53068 ) for the source, still zero reading. Tried in the bios connecting the "high flow to a fan header and it still showed zero. I have just rejigged my loop and...

Freitag, 22. April 2022, 23:38

i checked the flow sensor by connecting it to a fan header and blowing through, it worked. With in in my loop there was no flow showing, even with it connected to a fan header. maybe my flow is too low for the sensor. i have given up on it, removed it and the vision from my PC. just using core temp now to shut down my pc if temp goes over 90c. had enough of messing about with the vision and aq flow sensors. i don't know what the min is on this flow sensor, but surely my flow can't be that bad as...

Freitag, 22. April 2022, 16:46

high flow LT on a vision

I have removed the Vision the LT sensor and uninstalled the aquasuite program. I will still buy and use AQ reservoirs and pumps/fittings but nothing electronic and nothing that uses the AQ program.

Freitag, 22. April 2022, 15:18

Wish i could speak german as it seems to me the english section gets no where near the same amount of atttention.

Freitag, 22. April 2022, 15:12

high flow LT on a vision

Well connected it to a fan header on my board and blew through it and got a reading xRPM. Now connected to the Vision and nothing, In settings on the vision there is a page for temp but not for flow sensor, why not. It seems the vision is not picking the flow sensor up. For now i guess i will have to just connect it to a fan header at least i will have an indication of flow. Disappointed really.

Freitag, 22. April 2022, 13:26

high flow LT on a vision

Just a quick question. If i connect a high flow LT sensor to the flow sensor connector on a Vision will it just work and give a flow reading without having to do anything else? Just got a replacement for the faulty one, and really would like it to work so can someone give me a run through of the settings i need on the Vision and on aquasuite for it, thx

Mittwoch, 13. April 2022, 18:04

binned the original, and bought another from a UK supplier. I'm not messing about sending the original back to the german supplier. Lets hope this one works. Can someone at least answer this- Is the Vision supposed to have a page in the settings for the flow sensor even if it is not connected? When i get the new one, i will immediately try what support said and connect it to a onboard fan header, blow hrough it and see if it registers. The original definitely did not.

Dienstag, 12. April 2022, 00:01

Well for now i have removed the sensor as it is pretty much useless. Hopefully it can at least be figured out.

Montag, 11. April 2022, 13:55

Sent a email to support on the 9th, had no replies on here with any kind of help or suggestions with the problem. Love the AQ stuff but the support is zilch. Just sent another support email with a link to this thread, hopefully might actually get some attention from support.

Sonntag, 10. April 2022, 22:20

Lautstärke vs. Wassertemperatur vs. möglicher Denkfehler

I have a dynamic XL My specs are not quite the same, but have a 360 45 on top and a 360 60 on bottom.Bottom fans are push through the rad, top are push through the rad. I quite like the chimney air flow setup as it seems to make sense. 12700k/1080ti both in the loop. ultitube 150 with D5 pwm, EK supremacy classic, byski full cover on 1080

Samstag, 9. April 2022, 14:33

have done, just thought i would post here in case i missed something, some setting or something. I was really looking forward to using this too. Imo the problem is the Vision module. I will be testing the sensor tomorrow morning with a fan header. gnd to gnd on molex +5v to +5v on molex Sensor output to a rpm input on a fan header. It should show a rpm reading. If so then the fault is with the vision module.

Samstag, 9. April 2022, 11:33

I have taken the sensor off now. With it connected to the vision, if i blow through it, the display on the vision stays at zero. Because my vision has no Sensor in the setting menu for sensors, i think this might be the problem. Do i buy another vision or another sensor?

Samstag, 9. April 2022, 02:10

Just found the possible problem. On the vision in the sensor menu, there is just temperature, no flow. i will attach a pic. The flow sensor is connected to the vision, but does not show up in the sensor menu at all.

Freitag, 8. April 2022, 23:19

I have a Vision Touch External IR, Just got a high flow LT today. Connected the small 6 pin cable end to the high flow LT, and the small 3 pin end to the flow sensor connector on the Vision, but am getting zero reading. I have popped the cover off the sensor and the impeller is spinning free. I have checked with a meter and have got 5v between pin 1 black and pin 2 green. I did get small voltage reading between pin 1 and pin 3 white. I have checked and the impeller is spinning as i removed the b...

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2022, 09:41

vision error

just got up, had to restart the service again as my sensors where off again, sigh.

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2022, 02:21

vision error

My aquacomputer vision data display keeps stopping. I have to restart the the background service to get them to work again. Why is this? I might have to stop using it if it keeps doing it, shame as i really like it.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022, 02:25

Vision connected to Octo by aquabus?

My vision keeps losing the sensors? the only display on it that works is the H2o temp which is via the connected aquacomputer sensor via the visions onboard connector. The only way to get the other settings to show again is to restart the aquacomputer service or restart my PC. any reason for this? is it a software error? Here are some pics of my vision sensor and display setup. Also if i get an aquero 6, will my EK PWM D5 work ok with it, i heard there are problems with the PWM version.

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2022, 01:37

So the aquabus is only for connecting stuff to the aquero? not between other aqua stuff, ok i get it. Though i don't really see the point of it when there is USB.

Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2022, 13:06

Would the next not connect to the Vision via a aquabus cable, then both show up in aquasuite?

Montag, 17. Januar 2022, 17:28

Is it possible to connect my Aquacomputer vision to the Aquacomputer octo via aquabus? Which flow sensors can i connect to the octo? Thx