• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Samstag, 23. März 2024, 17:34

Forenbeitrag von: »darrecky«

New D5 Next Pump noisy over 4400RPM

I would love to buy aquacomputer coolant, but in UK supply is very limited. 2 UK stores are selling their stuff, but no coolants there. Most stuff is pre order, simply aquacomputer stuff is very rare. In the other hand EK is available everywhere. I've read stories about issues with other opaque EK coolants, but not mystic fog. And they were related to coolant contamination. As stated before, so far mine were faultless, but I haven't done any inspection between coolant replacements so it might no...

Dienstag, 19. März 2024, 20:45

Can you please share the source of your opinion please? I've been using it over the year before and old pump (EK PWM) is still going ok - no problems at all. Decided to do some improvements due to components changes and new pump made those noises straight from the box. I couldn't find anything wrong about that coolant before I bought it at 1st place so it is a little hard to belive to be honest

Sonntag, 17. März 2024, 18:24

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »darrecky« I'm using EK-CryoFuel. Which one exactly? Mystic Fog I've drained and refill system twice with current pump. Same behaviour. 3rd time replaced the pump with old one and I have no weird noises 1st time. I can hear an air bubble going through pump from time to time (lot of air in system due to experiments), but this is completely different sound than that grinding noise from other pump.

Samstag, 16. März 2024, 23:18

I'm using EK-CryoFuel. Tried to to deareate many times with Leakshield and that gives exactly zero difference. No visible air bubbles anywhere. There were some bubbles on first run for a short while, but thats it. I'm using 2x 360 rads and CPU/GPU blocks in the loop if that makes any difference. Got a bit over 1l of coolant in system. No overheating anywhere on full load, max water temp 34°C, no noises under 4400RPM. I can empty and refill system for a test if needed, but do not have any other c...

Donnerstag, 14. März 2024, 19:38

Hello, Recently I've bought an D5 Next + Ultitube + Leakshield combo and after fitting everything there is a problem with the pump. All working fine up to 80% of power, which is around 4400RPM. Above that there is some kind of grinding noise coming out of the pump. I did not take apart the assembly, except Leaksield from the top to take out rubber tube fitting from the inside. There is no air bubbles left in the system, no leaks. Any advices regarding the issue? Is the pump faulty? D5 Next Noise...

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 20:51

RGBpx cable/pinout identification help (making my own RGBpx to aRGB cables)

I believe I did it properly. Bumps as per 1st attachment are underneath, not on top. So it is slide to the socket as on 2nd attachment. [attach]10181[/attach] [attach]10182[/attach] I can only see 3 options here: 1. due to poor connection (bare wires slided into argb plug) there was connection issue - as Remayz suggested in earlier post "if your wire has a high enough resistance, it could be "seen" as a load by the quadro, and not create a high enough current to trigger a short circuit protectio...

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 18:21

Pictures of how I've connected it are attached (melted green cable removed, yellow moved into its place for picture purpose). Also there is a pic of melted one as well. I've just push end of the wires of loose cables into an argb extension and secured it with tape for testing only. And that was it due to unexpected outcome of the test itself. Also if I remember correctly, the smoke did not appear straight away, I guess only after aquasite loaded (or maybe on log in screen) good couple of seconds...

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 14:07

According the eBay listing cable is 28awg, but looks very thin. If you look at picture attached, I've connected +5V to green (that one melted), GND to red and data to black. Yellow was unused. Please let me know if I did it correctly. [attach]10177[/attach]

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 11:34

By connect fans from D5 to Quadro I meant to switch rgbpx plug between them to test if Quadro is working fine. Fan Speed is controlled by Quadro itself, so fans lighting on D5, fans speed on Quadro - all those are working fine. Smoke come from the wire, on Pico plug, I guess wire was simply to thin for the current and outer isolation melted. Header on Quadro is seems to work fine, still +5V as should, no short. No idea how to check Data pin. As I've wrote before, I'm certain that I done wiring r...

Donnerstag, 23. März 2023, 19:22

Hello everyone, I'll dig out this thread, as I've experienced some problem while moddind 3 pin argb to Quadro RGBpx header. A little over year ago I've succeed, connected 3x Arctic Cooling fans to D5 Next pump, all still working well. Recently using same method, identical Molex cable (bought 5 at that point) I've failed miserably - +5V cable literally melted. Prior to installation I've checked everything, there were no shorts, +5 and GND where should be, data was in right place as well. I've con...

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 19:55

X.47 Service Keeps Stopping

UPDATE: Service loaded automatically for 2nd time as well. All seems to work on X49 as should. However I'm not sure if delay settings actually works as Aquacomputer service (2 entries) is 1st on todays log list.

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2022, 18:47

The 30 second delay was set since I remember, I've played with that value recently when initial problems started on X47 (tried various within 1 to 50 range and it had no effect then), last setting was 2 seconds. I've changed it now to 20, turned off PC for a minute and power it back on. The service started as intended, but I need to leave it for tomorrow, when PC would be off overnight - hopefully it will start as well.

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2022, 17:35

I've got 2 errors in Event log related to Aquaservice 1. .NET Runtime Aplikacja: AquaComputerService.exe Wersja architektury: v4.0.30319 Opis: proces został przerwany z powodu nieobsłużonego wyjątku. Informacje o wyjątku: System.NullReferenceException w AquaComputer.Service.ServiceMain+d__117.HoJ2IT19HGsSfjdK1wl0(System.Object) w AquaComputer.Service.ServiceMain+d__117.MoveNext() w System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Syst...

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2022, 10:49

I'm more than happy to provide more details, but have no idea where to look for them. I have no obvious symptoms like popping up error messages. In Event Viewer I've got like 30k entries and no idea what to look for. Not everyone is a tech person here.

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 21:54

I've created similar thread about service not starting on X47 here: Aquasite service not starting after upgrade from X.45 to X.47 - English forum - Aqua Computer Forum Now it seems I'm not the only one with this problem. Update to X49 did not help. For me there is no crashes, just service itself won't start when windows boots up. Does not matter if I set it to enable or enable with delay - It won't start on cold boot. But I can manually start it myself and its stays on - no errors, no crashes. H...

Montag, 24. Januar 2022, 20:54

Aquasite service not starting after upgrade from X.45 to X.47

Hello guys, I've had no problems with aquasite software since X.42 if I recall correctly. Problem started when I've upgraded to X.47 Now I've got 90% chance, that service won't start. It does matter if I set it to auto, auto with delay - it won't start itself. In the same time I have no problem to start it from the software itself (after uplifting aquasuite privileges) or from windows services manager - no errors there. It will work properly until next restart. It affect fan settings triggering ...