• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Donnerstag, 24. August 2023, 16:35

Forenbeitrag von: »Asso«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Can you provide more specific information? What exactly do you mean by "data obtained from aqua computer service"? Is the data disappearing in Aquasuite or in some other program? No more data from aqua computer service appears.

Dienstag, 22. August 2023, 12:11

Problem with data from aqua computer service

I noticed that after the installation of aquasuite72 I have frequent losses of data obtained from "aqua computer service". They disappear completely and then reappear after a while in an endless cycle. Have you also encountered this problem? I have had aquasuite with aquero pro+quadro+faberwork+faberwork360 for over 5 years and it has never happened to me before.. Can I roll back to version 71? Suggestions? Thank you.

Dienstag, 22. August 2023, 11:51

Problem with data from aqua computer service

I noticed that after the installation of aquasuite72 I have frequent losses of data obtained from "aqua computer service". They disappear completely and then reappear after a while in an endless cycle. Have you also encountered this problem? I have had aquasuite with aquero pro+quadro+faberwork+faberwork360 for over 5 years and it has never happened to me before.. Can I roll back to version 71? Suggestions? Thank you.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022, 00:02

Curve profile never spin off

Ok thanks, now it works correctly.

Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2022, 16:25

The fan never off. You can see from the image that the sensor temperature is much below the starting point (Fan6), but the fan continues to spin. And it was also in the previous screens. Thx any way.

Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2022, 14:34

Done, but nothing changes. It works fine 1-2 times then the fans don't turn off anymore.

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2022, 23:56

I have upgraded aquasuit from x.37 to X.47. My S.O. is Windows 11. Hardware is i912900k on rog maximus formula z690 + aquaero 6 + quadro + farbwerk. Before the upgrade it worked fine. When the temperature dropped below the set threshold, the fans connected to that controller switched off. While now they continue to go indefinitely at the minimum speed. I also tried without aquabuss directly on the panel but nothing changes. Can anyone help me? Thank you. .