• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Freitag, 28. Januar 2022, 13:06

Forenbeitrag von: »Rainwrath«

RGBpx help.

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« That is one way of doing it. Since you have 5 fans, you would need 2 x Splitty4's. The Splitty4 has a loop out so you can connect the loop out of the 1st Splitty4 to the RGBpx in of the second Splitty4 (if you want all 5 fan's RGB tied together). Five fans x 8 LEDs per is 40 LEDs so you are OK there. I think you could also do it with1 Splitty4 by connecting the 5th fan's ARGB connector to the Splitty4 loop out. You would need an RGBpx to Corsair ARGB female adapter cable w...

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022, 14:47

Forenbeitrag von: »Rainwrath«

RGBpx help.

Hi, i'm currently planning a new build, so i need help to understand what stuff i will need to control RGB/Fans optimmaly. I will have 5 Corsair fans with 8 LEDs each. Loop will use D5 Next with Ultiube Led ring. Currently i have Highflow NEXT and QUADRO. As far i understand, my only way of controlling FANs rgb with 2xSplitty4, but then i have only 1 RGBpx inputs on the QUADRO, so i can't connect both splitty4s into it? If i understand correctly, i can connect ULTITUBE's LED ring into D5 Next RG...