• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2022, 08:50

Forenbeitrag von: »JBAWS«

Need Help - What to Buy for Dual Loop, many Fans & Addressable, Digital RGB

These tips are very helpful in case one would plan to place an internal sensor monitor in the case, appreciate it.

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022, 08:52

So... I dove deep and did some more research and have placed my order. Pretty huge order, if my wife knew what I've been spending on this custom loop she will kill me. I went ahead with the aquaero 6XT as it will look nice at the top of my case in one of the 5inch bays. As for the sensors you mention I won't need these anymore once both high flow NEXT's have been incorporated? They have their own temp sensors right which will send the signal through to the Hubby7? Planning to plug both High Flow...

Samstag, 29. Januar 2022, 02:25

Hi everyone! currently in the corsair commander pro ecosystem and looking to switch to Aquacomputer ecosystem. Seeking help from experts here so I can buy everything I need all in one go. Have tried to research and read a few Aquaero, Octo manuals but thought I'd post and seek advice. I have a dual loop configuration which I am planning to have the following components all connected via aquacomputer: Loop1: Flow Sensor Flow NEXT D5 pump (PWM) 8 x Fans (4 are Corsair LL120 - 16LED each, 4 are Noc...