• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-25 von insgesamt 25.

Freitag, 10. Februar 2023, 12:40

Forenbeitrag von: »RBMDragon«

Fan PID Control documentation

Hi, Second thread is actually mine. I can go through how to obtain the step response to get better PID control values for the system. What I'm specifically looking for is the equation they use, because when you calculate the values, they don't match. My 'unstable' system is also a pretty loaded term. Setting a factor of 1000 on each of the values gets me close to a stable PID control system, but the D variable throws the system a bit off (oscillations around the target temperature). The delay ti...

Montag, 6. Februar 2023, 12:56

Fan PID Control documentation

PID Controller documentation: When selecting the Custom values for the PID controller, the available values are nowhere near what is expected. Even when attempting to simulate it through step response, they still seem unstable. Therefore, it would be nice to have documentation on what each of those values do (P, I, D, delay time and hysteresis). I currently assume them to be a factor 1000 (minus delay time and hysteresis [°C]). I hope that the Aquasuite team can provide some answers to this ques...

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2022, 19:29

PET bottle adapter issue

Hi, I've used the PET bottle adapter once with the Leakshield. However, it took a very long time since the vacuum started crushing the bottles I tried to use. Does anyone know what sturdy bottles I can use? Regular plastic bottles are too fragile. The closest I got was PCO 28 thread (regular PET bottle cap).

Mittwoch, 17. August 2022, 10:05

RGBpx control through API

Okay; could you elaborate why not? There are dozens of closed source software that still allow some kind of function calls to be utilized?

Mittwoch, 17. August 2022, 09:38

RGBpx control through API

External control: As I understand the Aquasuite application, a background service needs to run to facilitate communication between devices (i.e. Leakshield and D5 Pump), but this also means that it enforces control of other devices (such as the Farbwerk 360). Since I (and others) am looking for proper RGB control of many devices (i.e. common synchronization) I want a way to do that without having complete mismatch between RGB on motherboard, RAM, PC case, fans and other devices. API or control r...

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2022, 12:21

ULTITUBE D5 NEXT Alarm and Water pump fails to operate

I hope you didn't run the pump dry. (It needs water as lubrication, or else the impeller gets damaged)

Dienstag, 22. März 2022, 07:56

Leakshield Setup Issues?

This; Replacement gasket for ULTITUBE reservoirs (aquacomputer.de) is the actual gasket that came with the kit I bought. In my loop, the D5 NEXT was already mounted on the ULTITUBE.

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 12:23

Leakshield not powering on

Question; is the water temperature changing?

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 08:18

Leakshield Setup Issues?

You would be surprised how sensitive the Leakshield is. I've had to test each step individually to find the cause of the leak. It turned out that it was near the Leakshield itself. You have to make sure that the gasket is in properly, that the Leakshield isn't attached improperly (I turned it counter clockwise to ensure it was level in the thread) then I had to tighten it a lot. I think this is merely due to the diameter. For me, I carefully (first time building a water cooling loop) tested each...

Mittwoch, 9. März 2022, 19:59

[attach]9273[/attach] The color of the GND (ground) wires on the USB are black.So pin number 7 & 8 on the USB 2.0 connector. You can't really use the USB 3.0 ports, the pinouts are very different. The small micropin is also a bit tricky. I however managed to push the connector in with the wires straight in. Rule of thumb with connectors; if you have to 'force' it, its not oriented correctly. You're right that the 5 pin is for USB, 4 pin is for RGBpx. The 3 pin is for shutting down power in the e...

Mittwoch, 9. März 2022, 08:10

Hi, Could you supply some more information on your components, like a Bill of Materials list? What components do you have in your system? Regarding the hose to the fill port; push the blue ring slightly in (inward towards the port) while pulling the hose out. It's responsible for clamping the hose so it doesn't accidentally go out on its own.

Samstag, 5. März 2022, 08:37

PID controller tuning

I do it to try to improve the thermal load response. It means that when the load changes, the fans will spin up to keep the water temperature in a safe range, while staying quiet when the PC isn't doing much. I'm also trying something similar with the pump control, but variation in pump speed is not recommended and it has negligible influence on thermals.

Freitag, 4. März 2022, 20:53

PID controller tuning

Changed the variable factor by 100. The reponse is not as agressive or fast, but it seems to handle a Heaven Benchmark. Step Response 90 is the data I recorded for the PID value calculation. [attach]9247[/attach] PIDLoopSimulator was used to estimate a controller reponse, although the loop is still much slower. [attach]9250[/attach] I used the guides from Engineers-Excel. The gain was the factor between the change/full range, i.e. 1. The 336 seconds is the time it takes for the temperature chang...

Dienstag, 1. März 2022, 08:09

PID controller tuning

I might need to start posting a bit more information. The integral was actually 14000. I still have 1 degree overshoot on the low load thermal target. Since the integral value is that high, it might explain it. Its reaction is really fast though. Further information: i7 9700k on kryos NEXT RGBpx RTX 2080 on kryographics NEXT 2x 360 40mm Primochill radiators 6x Alphacool 120mm Aurora D5 NEXT pump Leakshield My step response results: Process Gain: 0,6 (0,6xxxxx, precise number is in my calculation...

Montag, 28. Februar 2022, 12:30

PID controller tuning

Hi again, For those interested; I've managed to dig into the PID controller tuning a bit further, and I've gotten closer to a better system, but it is still a bit unstable. Using the Excel provided: Engineers-Excel.com: PID Loop Simulator I've come closer to; P = 14500 I = (can't remember, but less than 10000) D = 750 It should be possible to calculate for others using the Excel file and a step response measurement of your cooling system, using one variable (MV: fan speed) and the water temperat...

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022, 10:32

PID controller tuning

Hi all, When utilizing a step response curve to calculate the closest control variables for the fan speed to water temperature curve, I end up close to use a factor 1000 for the PID variables. Maybe I'm not using the right values or my calculations are off, but I'm trying to understand why; P = 2000 I = 1500 D = 0 for normal response and; P = 4000 I = 3500 D = 1000 for the fastest response when mine are; P = 9000 I = 30000 D = 700 for an aggressive but more accurate response. What gives?

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022, 09:41

Aquasuite X cross sensors not updating

I have gotten a response from aqua computer regarding the issue. For me, it turned out to be an issue with the WinUSB driver, as the internal inputs and 'crosstalk' happened through that driver, but once Windows resets that, it loses connection. They updated the insider firmware fix for the Leakshield, and now only the other devices have the problem. So the fix they implemented resets the connection to the hardware devices (in this case the Leakshield) when it detects a WinUSB restart. They are ...

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 18:54

Solution aqua computer service not start automatically when turning on the pc, please service support read to investigate please

Hmm, I have somewhat of a similar issue, however the service runs, but cross device sensor readings and virtual sensors + inputs are unavailable. Perhaps it is a similar issue. I run Windows 11 as well and they worked after a reboot, but not from cold boot. My issue seems rather intermittent so tracking the culprit down is a bit more difficult. I might attempt tracking the changes as you have.

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2022, 18:31

Quadro software sensors stop responding

Scratch that. It didn't end up working, it still cannot communicate between inputs of devices. A reinstall and reboot works sometimes, but not always. Was there a specific thing set up in Event Viewer to catch any of these?

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2022, 07:58

Quadro software sensors stop responding

I went through a methodology of uninstalling possible problematic software (related to running services) until it seemed like I solved the issue. For me it looked like the conflict was with Vorpx. I cannot remember when, but the Playground Input I had created showed up on the farbwerk devices, but not the D5 or Leakshield. Uninstalling Vorpx solved all.

Montag, 7. Februar 2022, 18:49

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

How hard is the Leakshield supposed to tighten to the Ultitube? I find it difficult to find the right amount of "turn" to achieve a good seal. I'm talking less than 1 degree. I also find it difficult to figure out what my numbers should be.

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2022, 21:26

Aquasuite X cross sensors not updating

Hi, First of all; excellent software, just had to say it. Second; After the PC returns from Sleep state the sensor data between devices and Playground is not showing any values. Resetting the data source doesn't help neither does the restarting the service and program. Only rebooting the computer helps. (On some much smaller notes; missing 'l' in "Gobal Profiles" under Playground. Should be "Global Profiles")

Samstag, 5. Februar 2022, 10:15

Leakshield : TESTER mode

I've managed to seal the system. The Ultitube O-ring and Leakshield was finicky. I ended up going through the entire system and did some other corrections so tensions wouldn't be present. System is up and running, ran overnight with liquid in it and the pump running.

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2022, 11:55

Leakshield : TESTER mode

I have similar questions, but the fluctuations are 0.3mbar/min to -0.3mbar/min, stabilizing near 0.0 to 0.1mbar/min. The pressure is dropping over time although very slowly. What are the criteria for a proper seal? I've noticed the Shield Alarm values ranging from 50ml/h to 150ml/h. Are these values representative indicators in terms of initial airtight seal?