• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 09:33

Forenbeitrag von: »mgk0330«

Leakshield verliert Sensordaten

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »mgk0330« As others have reported, since updating to the latest insider release I am no longer seeing the sensor drop outs. Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »mgk0330« I am noticing that sporadically I am hearing the Windows audio que that a device has been unplugged and then plugged back in.[/ quote]can you post your service log file from aquasuite->settings. Attached as requested.

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 01:35

As others have reported, since updating to the latest insider release I am no longer seeing the sensor drop outs. I am noticing that sporadically I am hearing the Windows audio que that a device has been unplugged and then plugged back in. I suspect this is Leakshield resetting its connection. I would much rather have this be the case though as opposed to the vacuum being drawn assuming the pump is max speed. Well done to the Aquacomputer team for getting a fix together for this. Overall I am ve...

Freitag, 11. Februar 2022, 12:24

Just to post an update here. I received Windows updates KB5010386, KB5009469, KB5009566, and KB5008880 yesterday. I have not made any other system changes. So far, after 9 hours of uptime the issue of sensor dropouts has not happened. Im not an expert when it comes to Windows updates and understanding what is in them. So this may be wishful thinking. I will keep an eye on it and see if this has addressed the problem over the long term. It would be helpful if the others here could confirm if they...

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2022, 03:02

I have attached a zip folder with detailed screenshots, as well as a dxdiag of my system, documenting how Leakshield looks before and then after it "breaks". To mitigate the issue in the meantime I have setup static custom values ​​to essentially remove needing the data from the pump. I don't have any other Aquacomputer devices impacted other than Leakshield, though. I have an Asrock B550 Steel Legend ATX motherboard. Ryzen 7 3800XT, RTX 3080ti, Soundblaster AE-5 Plus, TP-Link Wifi card, and 48G...

Montag, 7. Februar 2022, 10:08

I have this same problem. So far these are the things I have tried after looking it up. I had everything connected via an Aquacomputer hubby. I have an Aquaero 6lt with flow data and a D5 NEXT with pump rpm. I tried connecting them directly to the motherboard instead of the hubby. I also tried adjusting power settings to the USB ports via bios. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling various versions of Aquasuite. I have tried adjusting USB power settings in windows (windows 11). I have tried...