• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Dienstag, 8. März 2022, 05:53

Forenbeitrag von: »rzelek506«

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Thanks, and yeah, I have no idea how Aquacomputer distributes their supplies to their webstore/distributors/retailers, but it's definitely not distributed equally and definitely not first-come-first-served. It probably has something to do with their profits or if maybe they have preferences of some distributors over others.

Dienstag, 8. März 2022, 04:20

Here's my update: The high flow NEXT meter (from Aquacomputer directly) arrived at my home at the end of last week. So I got it installed in my loop and it seems to be working fine and running at ~200 L/h. One small complaint I have with the meter is that the RGB ontop of the sensor is not very accurate. For example, I will set it as static White, but there will be a small portion of the LEDs that will unintentionally and randomly glow a different color, such as purple/yellow/blue instead. Howev...

Montag, 28. Februar 2022, 07:59

I went ahead and placed an order with Aquacomputer. Figured the extra 40-60 USD isn't worth waiting forever on MMM ETAs that have been completely inaccurate, not specific to any date, and very delayed. Not happy about paying ~1.5x compared to what I paid with MMM; hopefully Josh will waive the cancellation fee for me, but we shall see. And hopefully Aquacomputer or their distributors will do a better job at fulfilling orders from their retailers/distributors/etc who have customers who already pr...

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2022, 21:20

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« aquacomputer's web shop shows AVAILABLE at 2022.02.26 15:40:33 UTC. That's so ridiculous. If Aquacomputer has extra inventory to let sit on their shelves, why can't they instead allocate those units to help fulfill backorders from their distributors and/or MMM, who have been waiting to receive their orders for over five months now...

Samstag, 26. Februar 2022, 07:22

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »rzelek506« Zitat von »Speedy-VI« A restocking fee? How can they charge you to restock something that they never sent you? I really doubt they would try to do that. Just checked their website again, and I was incorrect earlier with it being called a "restocking fee". The term they use is technically called a "cancellation fee": https://modmymods.com/aquacomputer-g1-4-…flow-53293.html But regardless, it's still B.S. IMO since the product is going to sell out anyw...

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022, 04:24

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« A restocking fee? How can they charge you to restock something that they never sent you? I really doubt they would try to do that. Just checked their website again, and I was incorrect earlier with it being called a "restocking fee". The term they use is technically called a "cancellation fee": https://modmymods.com/aquacomputer-g1-4-…flow-53293.html But regardless, it's still B.S. IMO since the product is going to sell out anyways regardless of who cancels and who doesn't...

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022, 02:20

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I believe MMM buys from a distributer, not direct from Aquacomputer. I have also used their pre-order option on occasion, but it generally has not turned out successfully. One instance was a High Flow NEXT. After about 2 months I saw they were available on the Aquacomputer web shop and I ordered two and canceled with MMM. Josh did not argue the cancellation. I wish they would only offer pre-order if they know products is on the way. I have also dealt...

Montag, 21. Februar 2022, 17:41

Zitat von »mditsch« Zitat von »rzelek506« Is there any ETA on when these will be available? I pre-ordered one from ModMyMods back in September 2021, and over five months later we are still waiting for it to get shipped out.. This days for delivery in their webshop are always max days it can need in maximum. As a example I had a repalcement beginning of the year and I received my new device with something around 2 weeks (with the webhop status: "currently not in shop" and "days for delivery 60 d...

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2022, 22:39

Is there any ETA on when these will be available? I pre-ordered one from ModMyMods back in September 2021, and over five months later we are still waiting for it to get shipped out..