• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2024, 14:20

Forenbeitrag von: »Wasmachineman_NL«

kryographics R9 Fury X pads question

Having just bought a used kryographics block for my Fury X, what thickness pads do I need to use it?

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2023, 20:18

Dr. Delid Professional question

Can it also be used with Ivy Bridge and Haswell CPUs?

Mittwoch, 10. August 2022, 22:21

Worn out D5 Next, warranty?

Zitat von »cptninc« This happens when the pump is run while dry or upside down (which ends up being the same as dry because of the air bubble). The eBay seller should resolve this for you. Zitat von »Remayz« Usually, warranty is not transferable, but we never know, AC may "good will" it ' It's best to see with the ebay seller as they sold a faulty item. Now granted the D5 next is Laing D5 based, you may be able to use another rotor as you did. Seller partially refunded me and i'll get a spare i...

Mittwoch, 10. August 2022, 16:53

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Your most expedient option is to contact support directly: https://aquacomputer.de/support.html Done. I also found out it's not the pump itself but the impeller that's worn. Tested the D5N with a spare impeller from a EKWB EK-Loop D5 pump I already have and the pump works just fine. Water cooling: awesome when it works, NOT fun when you're literally autistic and can't stand things not working and/or receiving broken parts.

Mittwoch, 10. August 2022, 13:59

I bought a D5 Next on eBay K-A last week and when it arrived I found out the ceramic ball where the impeller rides on is worn unevenly causing the impeller to grind on the pump itself. Is this RMA-able or am I and the seller SOL?

Sonntag, 3. April 2022, 15:49

Aquasuite mit Windows 7

Update your Win7 install with the SimpliX Pack, install Aquasuite and disable the AS service. That's how I got it working under Win7 with my D5 Next. As for the leakshield: could it be there are no x86 drivers for it? And in other news: I would be very interested in seeing pics of your water cooled Pentium 4 system!

Samstag, 12. März 2022, 14:32

(Solved) VERY disappointed in the AC ecosystem (High Flow Next /D5 Next USB disconnecting issue)

Zitat von »Grestorn« Well, why don't you try WinXP instead?! Just kidding. I wonder why people are insisting on using outdated OS versions if it even causes them so many headaches. Because Win7 still gets updates? https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads…ribution.45005/ That, it's got a sane UI, "net stop wuauserv" stops updates dead in it's tracks and I don't care about new games since it's all politicized bullshit or outright broken releases these days. @topic: After disabling the AQS service...

Samstag, 12. März 2022, 00:46

(Solved) VERY disappointed in the AC ecosystem (High Flow Next /D5 Next USB disconnecting issue)

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »WinstonWoof« me personally I would probably ferret out my spare 256Gb SSD, disable the current NVME boot drive and do a clean W10/W11 install on the SSD followed by a clean install of AQS and see what happens. I think OP may have got it working. In his last post he says he installed Windows 10 Enterprise on another drive, (assume) installed AQS, connected his HFN and updated the firmware. So it sounds like the HFN was connecting OK with Win 10 Enterprise. Then h...

Dienstag, 8. März 2022, 20:14

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Wasmachineman_NL« With the service on HWiNFO sensors won't detect the HFN at all, Aquasuite and Device Manager go crazy and does this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozwROcRU2ks Aquasuite X.50, Windows 7 Enterprise. Funny you mention you're running a C8DH Speedy-VI, my main system also has one and that's where the D5 Next will be going into in the near future. Your video shows that things are definitely messed up. The video shows that you are running AQS X.50 b...

Dienstag, 8. März 2022, 14:06

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« Zitat von »Wasmachineman_NL« So, after a bunch of screwing around (such as installing Win10 and updating my BIOS to 4703 with AGESA 1206) I found a rather bizarre fix: disabling the Aquasuite Service fixes (????) the dropout issue. Re-enabling it causes the HFN to drop out again. Can you clarify something please: Are the High Flow Next parameter Values dissapearing from 1) HWINFO Only 2) Aquasuite Only 3) Both at the same time? With the service on HWiNFO sensors won't de...

Dienstag, 8. März 2022, 00:29

So, after a bunch of screwing around (such as installing Win10 on a secondary drive and later updating my BIOS to 4703 with AGESA 1206) I found a rather bizarre fix to get the HFN working under Win7: disabling the Aquasuite Service fixes (????) the dropout issue. Re-enabling it causes the HFN to drop out again.

Freitag, 4. März 2022, 20:35

Zitat von »sebastian« Windows 7 ist outdated and not supported. Not supported, okay, fine, but the HFN and D5 constantly disconnecting and/or not even being detected is unacceptable. I'm gonna try Win10 next on my test rig and see if that fixes it.

Freitag, 4. März 2022, 16:07

EDIT: See post #8 for the solution, it involves disabling the Aquasuite Service. I bought a High Flow Next for my old system to see if I liked the AC ecosystem, and then the trouble started: my mobo (a ASUS Crosshair VII with the latest beta BIOS and Windows 7) didn't want to detect the HFN. Eventually I coaxed it into getting detected, and then my second problem popped up: it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting for whatever reason. I then broke out my Core 2 Duo testing rig and the HFN works j...