• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-25 von insgesamt 25.

Sonntag, 3. April 2022, 00:28

Forenbeitrag von: »r3volt97«

rgbpx + argb + rgb ?

Alright , many thanks for answering my questions .

Samstag, 2. April 2022, 11:16

rgbpx + argb + rgb ?

Zitat von »Remayz« argb and rgbpx are basically the same thing. it's adressable rgb. you only need to look in the shop for whatever adapter you need to connect your waterblocks to the controller. 12V RGB is obviously not compatible with any 5V argb, so if you want aquasuite control, you'll need the legacy Farbwerk controller that does analog RGB (not the farbwerk360 which is ARGB). understood , i will forget about the led frames and focus on the rgbpx itself . I see there's 2 types of farbwerk ...

Freitag, 1. April 2022, 13:37

rgbpx + argb + rgb ?

I wanna hook the following but not sure if compatible in any way together : Phanteks RGB fan frames ( 12 v ) 2 Argb monoblocks ( 5 v ) I also have D5 Next with the RGBPX ring , how many rgbpx leds can be hooked to it please ? https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/cables/argb…JBoCziYQAvD_BwE https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/modding/led…uRoCSt0QAvD_BwE

Donnerstag, 31. März 2022, 05:07

Small technical issue - usb not detected

If i want Fabwerk strips , is this totally required in order for RGB Fusion software to control everything ? aqua computer Adapter für RGBpx-Komponenten an 3-Pin RGB Anschluss (5VDG, 5V)

Donnerstag, 31. März 2022, 01:03

Understood , now tell me : which way does the leakshield steps go . Do i run deaeration with the system on or off ? Is target temperature mode wise to use or should i stick with power preset if i have good temps and i don't want the pump to be loud . I've ran the pump at both 100% power preset and 50% and there's not big difference , it's my first WC build so i'm not aware of most of the scientific stuff i'd say . My system is a non OC'ed 5950X and Red devil 6800 cooled by an Alphacool ST30 with...

Mittwoch, 30. März 2022, 14:59

It's working , can i have it connected on the same usb one above each other as i need to have the remote control board plugged as well . Also , i've installed the latest update for Xsuite or whatever , which is released this month , if anything new releases and i update it will void my licence right ?

Dienstag, 29. März 2022, 09:52

Morning guys , i happen to get the USB not detected error for my D5 Next and Leakshield and not sure how can i solve it properly , what are the known issues please ? I've had the update machine time error before getting this type of error , i've updated date and time from the BIOS but now i came across the detection error for some reason , they're hooked to my Silverstone remote control hub .

Sonntag, 27. März 2022, 09:59

Clearance needed for Ultitube D5 Next with Leakshield

15cm with this https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3855 30-35cm if u go with the other mount included within the packaging

Freitag, 25. März 2022, 08:35

Leakshield Setup Issues?

When i first installed my res i had it alright but because i unscrewed the lid so many times as i either did cable management or had to refill , i incorectly screwed it enough times to make me disassemble and look for a flaw . Found few stains ( from my Primo prep treatment ) on the threads on the bottom pump which looked very dry and i though the top gasket was supposed to be at the bottom . I had good and bad readings from the Leakshield before , afterwards only capping 80 to 90 so i guess i'd...

Donnerstag, 24. März 2022, 22:55

Leakshield Setup Issues?

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Zitat von »r3volt97« Zitat von »RBMDragon« This; Replacement gasket for ULTITUBE reservoirs (aquacomputer.de) is the actual gasket that came with the kit I bought. In my loop, the D5 NEXT was already mounted on the ULTITUBE. Was it at the bottom of the tube ? https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3860 already having a filter , i have procut number 34122 at the bottom the one u first linked me to . I've looked at the Leakshield properly and there is room f...

Mittwoch, 23. März 2022, 01:42

Leakshield Setup Issues?

Zitat von »RBMDragon« This; Replacement gasket for ULTITUBE reservoirs (aquacomputer.de) is the actual gasket that came with the kit I bought. In my loop, the D5 NEXT was already mounted on the ULTITUBE. Was it at the bottom of the tube ?

Samstag, 19. März 2022, 21:33

Leakshield Setup Issues?

The so called gasket is an actual o-ring ?? https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2003 i have purchased the Ultitube pro 150 , i've installed the o-ring round the bottom pump then a bigger rubber gasket at the of the Ultitube and nothing for the top where Leakshield screwing in . Did i miss something ?

Samstag, 19. März 2022, 20:30

Gasket for Leakshield

The bottom gasket which supposedly goes in between the bottom of the Ultitube and the pump ? I found my gasket inside the tube itself alongside the fixation ring ( vibration dampener ) . Not sure but i think it's just an o-ring like this big ? Mine is loosing pressure as well , i have the beefy gasket on the bottom since when i had it on top of the Leakshield it was leaking from the bottom https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/water-cooli…-for-leakshield

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 22:44

Leakshield not powering on

Tested the pump again after dismantling everything and refitting , the result is the same as in this thread : [Need Help] Leakshield cannot draw vacuum, Sees fill level as 0%, No leaks present in loop after two days? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y92YjXkXxHQ&ab_channel=AnthonyGasbarro Mine is trying to build pressure , clocking 80-85 and nothing more ... what's more akward now is even tho i unscrew the lid bit by bit it's not dropping . It was ok before

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 13:52

before i was able to fireup Leakshield yes , it has changed a few times . I remember it wasn't able to show me the fill level Zitat von »RBMDragon« Question; is the water temperature changing?

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 04:14

my loop can't hold pressure , sometimes it holds 250 mbar just fine then dropping 1 each few seconds , is it due to my 10/13 tubing ? I've tested everything until i've reached the pump , still leaking.

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 03:49

Leakshield Setup Issues?

I'm in the same boat , i've checked every component down to the pump and there's still pressure going out ( i'm on 10/13 soft tubing tho ).

Freitag, 11. März 2022, 20:28

So now with everything connected properly it's still doing it . Should i bother more or look for something else Another thing that happened , i left the 100ml of air space inside the rest and after 2-3 flushings that i've done since i had to remove some soft tubing about 2 times i found droplets of water around the top and some bits on the membrane , do you think it will still measure or should i not bother until it's dry , thank you .

Donnerstag, 10. März 2022, 23:51

I see , i'll figure it out in the morning hopefully i'd make it work .

Donnerstag, 10. März 2022, 08:52

FIXED All i needed is to connected the whole system all together since the ErP likely to have cause this issue . However , having an issue with the Splitty9 , middle fan tries to take off but ain't able to , they're Phantek T30's daisy chained with the led frames , connected to the RPM header on this hub - the PWM cable from INPUT to motherboard . I'd also like to ask what would normal parameters look like , regarding pressure and so on . And i almost forgot , i still require some water inside t...

Mittwoch, 9. März 2022, 10:29

Aorus X570 rev 2 Ryzen 9 5950X Trident Z Royal Elite ASUS THOR 1200W Powercolor Red devil 6800 Ultitube D5 150 PRO Phanteks T30 with led frames appreciate it guys Zitat von »RBMDragon« Hi, Could you supply some more information on your components, like a Bill of Materials list? What components do you have in your system? Regarding the hose to the fill port; push the blue ring slightly in (inward towards the port) while pulling the hose out. It's responsible for clamping the hose so it doesn't ac...

Mittwoch, 9. März 2022, 07:37

I should inform you that this is my first time building such a high end build and watercooled .. i have the 2 pin psu jumpstarter plugged on the mobo cable header and the sata line inside the PSU. Do you think i should plug stuff already and see if it wakes up . Or should order this usb A , 5 pin cable for now until AQ respond to my email enquiry i've made 2 days ago . https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/water-cooli…n-length-200-cm

Mittwoch, 9. März 2022, 03:43

Hi Speedy , i've first plugged them on a Silverstone remote pc switch which has 5 pin headers available , tried directly to the mobo and on those usb 3.0 ports for some reason . The polarity is corect , it's a 5pin to 5pin ( https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3587 ) - so i think no usb 2.0 type A , just what they supplied to my package . When i purchased the res , pump and leakshield combo i didn't think i'd need such a cable , haven't seen anything like that on their webs...

Dienstag, 8. März 2022, 13:30

Hi everyone , i've managed to fill up my system manually as i couldn't get the Leakshield to start at all . Not sure what i've done wrong , the 5 micropin is in it's slot and the other usb header into the usb 2.0 , tried the 3.0's but in vain . Could anyone assist me on Discord or something please. Also , i can't pull out the hose from the fillport best regards , Alex