• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2022, 19:01

Forenbeitrag von: »IIISLIDEIII«

high flow next rgbpx lighting have a weak light

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« THIS PAGE on the EK site has a table of all (?) the EK blocks, what kind of LEDs they have, and power consumption including total amps and watts. They have several different types of LEDs. It does not say if these numbers are for worst case white at 100% brightness, but it's at least a starting point. Since you ordered a Farbwerk360, this is now academic. Also, note that the Farbwerk360 and Farbwerk Nano support Transparency. When you stack different RGB effects (they call...

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2022, 19:00

octo led management over 180 LEDs

Zitat von »Remayz« you can have several effects playing at the same time on the same channel. Like, imagine your white lights, and adding on top of that some starlight effect where leds will blink blue at random every now and then.. or whatever. you can mix and match effects to your liking. it's like playing with layers on photoshop. you have background effects and you can add on top of that to make more complex effects. I did not know about this, I will try to play with it a little as soon as ...

Samstag, 21. Mai 2022, 18:59

Zitat von »Remayz« you don't have to use up all channels And the Farbwerk also allows you to stack effects to play with transparency.. like having a white background, and maybe adding other effects on top of it. The octo only does one opaque effect at a time. For what it's worth the farbwerk despite being just a lighting controller, adds some software sensor slots like the Octo, but even a nerd should not run out that soon ! So yea, if you never plan on using anything else than static light, it...

Samstag, 21. Mai 2022, 18:24

Zitat von »Remayz« You could, if you really wanted those lights bright, get a powered internal USB hub as Speedy said. Personally i have a Farbwerk Nano that i use externally to light my desk edge with 90 LEDs. i did set it to 2 amps and it can run all day like that, despite the spec being 500mA per USB2 port. The ports have to supply at least 500mA, but most can take more than that. The thing is AC have no way of knowing which motherboard supports what so, it's 500ma by default with the option...

Samstag, 21. Mai 2022, 10:33

Zitat von »Remayz« you may want to dim them a bit to avoid burning up the LEDs with time. I don't know if the Octo has the same protection but on Farbwerk, if a channel gets overloaded, it shuts down and Aquasuite tells you the channel has been cut off to protect the controller. it restarts when you reboot the computer. Zitat von »Speedy-VI« If the Octo can protect itself and reset after a reboot (like the Farbwerk360), then that is probably the worst that would happen. If you blow up the Octo,...

Samstag, 21. Mai 2022, 10:15

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« This is an interesting observation. thanks for sharing. I have enabled the 10 LEDs of the HFN and they seem to light up very well, everything seems ok, what is not ok is when you do a lighting comparison on the components compared to the Octo, you realize that the HFN does not have enough energy to offer to the leds, everything you connect to HFN works but you will have less light on the leds than connecting them to the octo. As for the octo, based on the calculations that...

Freitag, 20. Mai 2022, 18:22

Zitat von »cptninc« With most LED controllers, it's a simple addressing limit and nothing more. The LEDs beyond the limit usually just match the highest address (in this case, LED #90). If you're just using the same color on all LEDs, you'd never even know you went beyond the limit. I agree but I assume that there is a safety limit within which to stop, even if you set all the LEDs on a single color I don't think you can continue to add LEDs indefinitely. If octo can drive 180 addressable LEDs ...

Freitag, 20. Mai 2022, 17:46

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Zitat 13.4.USB power supply The high flow NEXT is supplied with power through the USB connection. In default configuration, power consumption is limited to a maximum current of 0.5 Amps. This value complies with the maximum allowed current according to the USB spec- ification. If a large number of LED is integrated, the brightness is automatically re- duced accordingly. Alternatively, the current can be limited to a higher value of 2 Amps by activating the check box. D...

Freitag, 20. Mai 2022, 17:18

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« My first question that came to mind was: How is the brightness of the high flow NEXT output set? The second was: Why don't I see screenshots of the settings, so that the interested reader doesn't have to ask this question? Lastly, there is the question of what water block you are using and what LEDs are illuminating it. If you don't feed us with information, how can we help you? To your question, if the port on your motherboard can deliver 2A you can do it, if not your...

Freitag, 20. Mai 2022, 16:26

Hi, i have my high flow next connected to the usb 2.0 heater port of my motherboard(asus apex z690). The high flow next can manage up to 90 LEDs from its rgpx output so today I connected the rgb output of my gpu waterblock to it and I noticed that the waterblock lights are definitely weaker and less bright than when connected at the rgbpx output of the Octo. It seems that the high flow next has little power to be able to power the rgb leds I only connected the waterblock rgb to the rgbpx output ...

Samstag, 14. Mai 2022, 16:50

Zitat von »Remayz« you may start to overload the header, power-wise As far as lighting, i suspect you may see the LEDs repeating the effect. It can only control 90 different LEDs so i don't know what the ones past 90 will do. maybe repeat what number 90 does? or restart from 1? Either way you don't have individual control. Still beware of current load. you may see channel shutdowns with some colors like white. yes , I have already disconnected the additional led strips for safety, I would not w...

Samstag, 14. Mai 2022, 16:17

Sorry for the trivial question but from specifications the octo manages up to a maximum of 90 LEDs per channel, having 2 channels reaches a total of 180 LEDs. I had the 180 LEDs totally occupied but today, doing some tests, I added another 2 LED strips of 30 LEDs each, then another 60 LEDs and they work, how is this possible? I expected they wouldn't light up instead they go, what am I missing?

Dienstag, 15. März 2022, 17:09

aquaero 6LT or octo

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« The OCTO has only PWM connections, so can not control via 3Pin and the voltage. The sense of a delta control times leaving aside the Aquaero can calculate a delta, with directly connected sensors, I can not say anything about the OCTO, because I do not own one. Both devices do not need the software for operation, as long as all sensors are connected directly and no software sensors are used, they run as set as long as they get power. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Trans...

Dienstag, 15. März 2022, 01:03

aquaero 6LT or octo

I am undecided whether to buy octo or aquaero 6 lt, can someone tell me what are the more things I would get with aquaero compared to octo? can aquaero drive 3-pin ddc pumps no pwm? also I would like to create a fan curve around the delta instead of the water temperature and I have read that only the Aquaero can do the equation and work after being configured, even with the software uninstalled or USB unplugged. The octo will allow you to save the curve to the device and if you are just using Wa...

Samstag, 12. März 2022, 23:58

acquacomputer products, should i buy? i need some help

Zitat von »Wasmachineman_NL« Why do you need three DDCs? Zitat von »Hufeisen« Zitat von »IIISLIDEIII« asus z690 apex motherboard rgb The Aquasute software can only control RGB connected to Aquacomputer Products. It cannot control the Motherboard RGB. Zitat von »IIISLIDEIII« (I guess my current 3 pin dc's can't be controlled by the octo and I have to keep using my old pump controllers that work on voltage?) Correct. Zitat von »IIISLIDEIII« and put them in chain with the octo via aquabus connecti...

Samstag, 12. März 2022, 18:49

acquacomputer products, should i buy? i need some help

hello and thanks to anyone who wants to help me. I am about to assemble the new rig and I would like to use the acquacomputer products to manage pumps, fans and rgb of my system. I've looked at several tutorials on the internet and got an idea but I'm still not sure if I'm doing the right things. I have to manage: -12 pwm drgb fans (9 leds each) -4x 3pin ddc pumps -wb cpu and gpu rgb, 2 reservoir rgb, asus z690 apex motherboard rgb My purchase thought is: -1 octo to which I am going to connect t...