• 27.04.2024, 15:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2022, 20:42

Forenbeitrag von: »andsoitgoes«

Upgraded to recent NVIDIA Drivers (516.59), having issues with AquaComputer Service, will start then be shut down

Official update to x.56 solves the problem! Added in the mail server again, all is good! I can't get test emails to arrive at my gmail address, it still works when set up in the playground! life is stable once again, thanks for everyone who helped. What a weird little issue.\ *edit: oops, didn't see this was addressed by the OG team who helped me. Ah well, that's what I get for not refreshing.

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2022, 04:14

Upgraded to recent NVIDIA Drivers (516.59), having issues with AquaComputer Service, will start then be shut down

THE PLOT THICKENS So, seeing as I had to start from scratch even after copying the profile info in, I added my email account. Set it up, confirmed the password, saved it, hit test - bam, service crashes. SO something is happening with the email server. Makes sense, last email notification of temp updates was on the 6th of July.

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2022, 04:02

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »andsoitgoes« , sadly that fix didn't work. try a clean aquasuite install with the setup. maybe this is an issue with your settings. To confirm - this seems to have solved the problem. Only issue is the previous settings are still locked away, I copied the profile folder and it.... didn't change anything. None of my virtual sensors or ugh, email accounts were saved and sadly I thought it would be in the programdata info, it wasn't.

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2022, 23:34

Was able to brute install the x.55 version, got the service running long enough to check and install. Restarted. Logs below: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Application: AquaComputerService.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException at MimeKit.Utils.CharsetUtils..cctor() Exception Info: System.TypeInitializationException at MimeKit.ParserOptions..ctor() at Mi...

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2022, 22:06

is that going to require I rework and reset everything? I've spent a long, long time working on getting Aquasuite set up in a specific way, is there any way I can preserve at least some of the settings so I don't need to start from scratch? Or at least save stuff so that if it doesn't work I can revert without losing everything? Thanks for the speedy reply!

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2022, 21:41

Thank you for the reply sebastian, sadly that fix didn't work. Replaced the file, restarted the computer and by the time I opened Aquasuite, I received the same errors: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Application: AquaComputerService.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException at MimeKit.Header.Unfold(System.String) at MimeKit.Header.SetValue(MimeKit.FormatOptions, Sys...

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2022, 02:44

I've messaged support with a link to this thread. I've downgraded my drivers, no dice. Still kills itself after a minute. DragonCenter is vital, I can't control my LEDs without it, so sadly turning it off is a no go, it's very finicky and has been installed since day one of the PC, hasn't been an issue. Fingers crossed, but this is insanely frustrating, nothing I seem to do solves the issue.

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2022, 22:11

I do the same with the clean install each time, as well. I know something changed in some of the later Nvidia drivers for LHR cards that can mess with things. Does everyone here have a LHR card? Also, no I'm not using the Quadro to control any LEDs, only using MSI's Dragon Center since that's all I can with my motherboard. As to the files, sadly those directories are always empty when I check them, it's really frustrating. I tried it again. The service always crashes after a minute and puts file...

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2022, 02:45

Okay, the plot thickens! Do you all have the GeForce Experience installed on your computers? I'm going to start removing things one at a time to see what helps. I just know the second I updated the GeForce drivers, I kept getting the service error where it will start then stop. Not sure how to best troubleshoot this. Found this in my Event Viewer for the AC service: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Application: AquaComputerService.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Des...

Samstag, 16. Juli 2022, 07:12

hi all, This happened a little while back when I was doing some occasional mining on my computer. I would load up my software and it would run all would be fine then BAM I would get an error showing the AC service died, and I'd lose access to the web export data and so on. I stopped mining a few months ago and disabled all that stuff, and realized I was stuck on a 3-4 version old driver, updated and I'm back to the same issue. I've tried searching to see if this is a problem or if it's related t...

Dienstag, 12. April 2022, 07:51

Disabled "global profiles" and "offset" but STILL have a indicator in the taskbar, how can I turn this off, also aquasuite won't start at windows launch, is there an easy fix?

The title says mostly everything, I can't seem to find a way to remove this. I've disabled the global profiles, yet the icon still shows. Same with the Offset, even if I've removed it - still shows up. Also, is there any easy way to boot Aquasuite so it runs with windows startup? Thanks. Edit: was able to restart the service and solve the offset issue, profiles still there, still super annoying.

Dienstag, 5. April 2022, 17:56

Unable to set up email, confused as to how to set up alarms/force computer actions

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« On the subject of encryption, Google does not allow any communication without encryption, neither do any of my mail providers. But you don't have to set anything, everything is done automatically via the port that you enter. If it doesn't work it's either a provider that doesn't work, there was a post about that not so long ago, or just an input or configuration error. But what are providers that do work? The previous poster clarified the exact issues I'm having. The O...

Montag, 4. April 2022, 08:10

Unable to set up email, confused as to how to set up alarms/force computer actions

Really hoping someone can help with this, spent another hour today trying to fix the issue with the email notification and not a single email has been sent to me, I have tried 10 different email accounts to just try and get a test message to send. Nothing works, at all. I'm starting to get really frustrated as I was really wanting this to be able to notify me right away, but that doesn't seem to be possible and I'm not sure what to do.

Donnerstag, 31. März 2022, 20:46

Hi all, I was hoping the aqua suite software would be easier to use but I keep running into walls constantly. I am trying to setup email notifications which were no issue in my Synology nas, but here they don’t work I get no notification that anything was sent or that it didn’t work, but I have no successful test emails. There’s no options for authentication and it’s very bare bones, I don’t know how to make this work. Also I’m very overwhelmed by the process. Simply put I want to send an email ...

Freitag, 18. März 2022, 05:44

Confused as to what to purchase…

Hi everyone, So I’m new to water cooling and I’m trying to set up a low maintenance system with a lot of security. I was hoping the aqua suite would provide that. In Canada the only easy device to get was the quadro so I ordered that. However the dilemma is that it seemingly doesn’t do everything that I need. I’m looking for a central hub for: My pump, my fans, and temperature sensors. I want to have a system that’s capable of monitoring that situation. I was under the impression that the quadro...