• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Freitag, 6. Januar 2023, 04:41

Forenbeitrag von: »uncle_jim«

Kryos Vario pressure test - air leak from adjustment screws

Hi all. I thought I'd post here before contacting support in case it's a non-issue. I ran a pressure test on my loop prior to filling and noted air leaking at a fairly high rate from the newly installed Kryos block (fresh out of packaging). I took it out and after further testing have determined that air is leaking from the adjustment screws, and that tightening them as far as possible lessens (but does not eliminate) the air leak. I realise that given the nature of the screws that it is possibl...

Samstag, 19. März 2022, 03:14

Forenbeitrag von: »uncle_jim«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »va3sd« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« It would help if there were a horizontal bar between Input options in the aquasuite Inputs displayed in the system tray. Nice - [attach]9212[/attach] Again and again, did you try to check what on my picture? There is time how long HWINFO64 is running and unbelievable - 1 minute, shared memory stopped after 12 hours! Hi there. Just in case you haven't solved this problem yet, can I suggest something? I had the exact same problem as ...