• 16.04.2024, 21:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Mittwoch, 6. April 2022, 04:27

Forenbeitrag von: »begna112«

Component Planning: Two external D5s with a Mo-Ra3 - Suggestions on best way to supply power?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I went with a Blue-White flow meter. I liked the aesthetics better.Front ([attach]9363[/attach])Back([attach]9364[/attach])Side ([attach]9365[/attach])Side zoom ([attach]9366[/attach]) What's the black thing sticking out above the flow meter tube? And did you make the surrounding metal bracket thing yourself?

Samstag, 2. April 2022, 05:55

Forenbeitrag von: »begna112«

Component Planning: Two external D5s with a Mo-Ra3 - Suggestions on best way to supply power?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« That's pretty much what I am building atm, a Mo-Ra3 420 to run independantly. There will be two hoses (in/out) and two cables (USB & 4-pin Molex 5v/12v), running between the radiator package and the computer. I designed a mounting plate to which I will mount the reservoir, the dual pump top w/pumps, analog & digital flow meter/sensor, temp sensor and a junction box, which will house an OCTO, HUBBY7 and maybe a farbwerk 360. I modified the junction box to mount a Molex 4-p...