• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 9. April 2022, 02:02

Forenbeitrag von: »chris1508«

Aquasuite monitoring page causing PC shutdown

I've got the waterforce version of the GPU but it's still got the OC and silent dual bios. I flipped the switch to silent bios and it looks like it's now stable at default factory settings. The PSU is a 3.5 years old 850W Seasonic Prime Titanium which should be good for quite a few more years. The power cables going into the GPU are seperate from each other and CPU and GPU combined power draw peaks at 504W for both bioses. The PSU should be able to cope ok with the load. I'll stick with the sile...

Freitag, 8. April 2022, 16:40

I've finally worked out the cause of the instability. I'm using a Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC GPU which has overclocked default factory settings. It looks like the default factory settings are a bit too aggressive as I need to underclock GPU and memory nearer to reference clocks to get stability. This is my first and last Gigabyte GPU. I've always used OC Asus Strix GPUs before and never had any stability issues with default factory settings.

Mittwoch, 6. April 2022, 19:37

Hi, I'm stress testing temps on a Ryzen 5900X and RTX 3080 by running CPU and GPU at 100%. I've run the stress test several times for just over 1/2 hour each time and there are no stability issues when Aquasuite is running and minimized to the taskbar. During the test if I open an Aquasuite page to view temps the page opens ok and displays for a few refreshes then after about 10 seconds my PC shuts down. I get the shutdown using either Aquasuite hardware monitoring sensors only or hwinfo sensors...