• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 23. April 2022, 02:11

Forenbeitrag von: »plusran«

Leakshield Troubleshooting, no response from support

it fell on the floor and no longer draws pressure. Can it be serviced?

Freitag, 22. April 2022, 21:58

Zitat von »Stephan« We need to see a pressure chart of your LEAKSHIELD at the time the alarm occurs. That enables us to check if anything is fine with the LEAKSHIELD. Your tubing looks like PVC tubes - not EPDM. So you will have of course plasticizer in your coolant.It's possible that your membrane is clogged. That would cause the LEAKSHIELD to reach too high vacuum pressure values and then the pressure will fall quickly forcing the LEAKSHIELD to pump again. About your coolant: We are not here ...

Donnerstag, 21. April 2022, 21:54

My leakshield is giving me "Frequent Pump Activation" alerts, and I have reached out to support for assistance, but received no reply 6 days. The most recent alert happened under load, when the system and the water were hot (34c). However, last night I was playing the same game, for a longer period, with no alarm. I had been running the system in it's current configuration for one day prior without significant load. Today's alert was the first in this configuration. Before this event, I had been...

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 00:17

Leakshield often getting alarm: Warning: Frequent pump activation indicates leakage

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Since you both don't give any helpful information about your loops, one can only guess here. Is it possible that you do not have enough air volume in your reservoir, at least 100 ml is recommended. What information do you need? https://imgur.com/a/obIvbbi The tubes are 16/10, it worked before i added the gpu waterblock. the coolant is distilled water and ekwb cryofuel clear from concentrate. the water level detection is always off, sometimes way off.

Mittwoch, 13. April 2022, 07:53

Leakshield often getting alarm: Warning: Frequent pump activation indicates leakage

I have the same problem. It was working fine, but I added a gpu waterblock today and now the alarm happens whenever i start a game.