• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 00:40

Forenbeitrag von: »Namth«

New: aquasuite X

When there are monitors of different resolutions, Aquasuite cannnot tell the differeces among them. When will this bug be corrected? In ver. X.57, this is not corrected. In the "Audio and Video" tab of AQS, we can see our current display configuration. I have triple monitors, so that main monitor is QHD and the others is UHD. But the "Video for AMBIENTpx" tab reports all the threee monitors as QHD. I guess that AQS recognize resolutions of multiple display's setup to be the one of the main monit...

Freitag, 22. April 2022, 16:27

I have two questions about Aquasuit when designing a lay-out for sensor-display panel.

1. Global Offset During making my own sensor-display layout for a small panel, I aslo need a function to enable global offsets of various objects and wish that AQS be equipped with those functionalies. 2. Using AQS in Windows mode Actually, I considered this method as an alternative, although there were a few unexpected things. Thanks Remayz for reminding me again to use AQS in Windows mode. At first, it is tedious for me to re-medy the existing layout to fit AQS in Windows mode on the small pan...

Donnerstag, 21. April 2022, 05:10

I have two questions about Aquasuit when designing a lay-out for sensor-display panel.

Thank you very much for valuable comments. At first, your correction to the exact resolutions of QHD and UHD is right. So I corrected that information in the original writing. I appreciate it again. Secondly, I checked resolutions of the three monitors accoding to your advice. I check the resolutions by using the site of calculating screen size and identifying again both Windows and NVIDIA setting pages. The result is that AQS report the wrong resolution. May different connections of monitors to...

Mittwoch, 20. April 2022, 17:31

Hello. Recently, I have used a water-cooling system pumped by D5 Next and control my system under Aquasuite program plus BIOS. Before proceeding further, let me introduce relevant parts of my computer : Monitor : 32GP850 (QHD 2560X1440), 32UN650 (UHD 3840X2160), no-brand (resolution 3840X1100) CPU : 5950x Graphics : Galax RTX 3090 HOF Limeted Edition RAM : G.Skill Trident NEO 3800 CL14 XMP Watercooling : TechN waterblock, MO-RA3 420 Pro, D5 Next, etc. OS : Windows 10 Home Build 19044.1645 Aquasu...